Release time

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TwisteDSpadeS

TwisteDSpadeS
5 years ago#1
Does anyone know what time this will be released on XBLA?

User Info: koichi

koichi
5 years ago#2
the same time most games have been the past year(s). 6am est
5am cnt
etc etc
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)

User Info: Aquarianperry

Aquarianperry
5 years ago#3
Sooo it should be out right now correct? All I see is avatar gear and a trailer when I go to find it for download... or does the actual game not come out until Wednesday/Thursday?
Wii FCode: 7338 0709 5838 6996
XBOX 360/PS3: Aquarianperry

User Info: Aquarianperry

Aquarianperry
5 years ago#4
Oops, belay my last, it doesn't come out until the 22nd, oh well I'll have the SSX demo, COD Map and SR3: Gangsters in Space to occupy my time till then :).
Wii FCode: 7338 0709 5838 6996
XBOX 360/PS3: Aquarianperry

User Info: PostalDudesHere

PostalDudesHere
5 years ago#5
why do people still make topics like this? every time a new big dlc or arcade game is about to drop people start making these topics. as second poster said, it hasn't changed in years though it may be put up a little early but no one knows that till it's up. so instead of making a topic like this, make one that says "post here when it's put up."
bet you didn't think you'd die today, did you?

User Info: rb10001

rb10001
5 years ago#6
PostalDudesHere posted...
why do people still make topics like this? every time a new big dlc or arcade game is about to drop people start making these topics. as second poster said, it hasn't changed in years though it may be put up a little early but no one knows that till it's up. so instead of making a topic like this, make one that says "post here when it's put up."

You never know. The Simpsons Arcade was released on a Friday. Also, being how Remedy is in bed with MS they might have the power to change the default Wednesday release.

User Info: TwisteDSpadeS

TwisteDSpadeS
5 years ago#7
Had I'd known that was the default time these games release I would not of posted that. I did a thorough research on the net to find any information regarding, then finally turned to this board. Sorry for wasting everyone's 5 seconds on reading that one sentence..

User Info: MamoruNoHakkyou

MamoruNoHakkyou
5 years ago#8
I am saddened by the fact I will be at (or very nearly at) work when that time comes in the morning... I have gotten ready for the occasion though and have the points with which to download it when I get home in the afternoon. :D I can't wait!

I want to do a quick run through of the original too...
And the story goes on...
forever.

User Info: OllyKiriyama

OllyKiriyama
5 years ago#9
10am GMT I think.
https://twitter.com/#!/OllyKiriyama

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived