The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

A. SLEEP. How can the follow up be worse than the orignal game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alan Wake's American Nightmare
  3. A. SLEEP. How can the follow up be worse than the orignal game?

User Info: Mr Stick

Mr Stick
5 years ago#11
Reviews aren't relative to other games.

Several games can get an 80% and for different reasoning. And some people view 80% as amazing, average or horrible.

An 80% for one game doesn't mean the same thing as an 80% for another game. There are also different reviewers assigned to different games.

This really doesn't mean it's worse, or anything for that matter.

You know, you guys are worse trolls for calling his subjective opinion wrong and labeling him a "troll" for having a different opinion.

Who?

Do you even know what you're saying?
~ I'm Always Fighting the Gravity ~
Gamertag: MoldyClay87

User Info: Carpetfluff

Carpetfluff
5 years ago#12
Well, for starters people might not enjoy the more action-orientated spin? It's really a side-story more than it is a follow up.

User Info: ChikinSloat

ChikinSloat
5 years ago#13
Mr Stick posted...

You know, you guys are worse trolls for calling his subjective opinion wrong and labeling him a "troll" for having a different opinion.
Who?

Do you even know what you're saying?

Explain, please.

Of course I know what I'm saying.

Him posting a topic to complain doesn't automatically make him a "troll". Children these days seem to think that if someone thinks differently from you on the internet, they're a "troll". A troll posts things solely for a negative reaction. Seems to me like he was stating his disdain and his opinion. Then a bunch of turds began dismissing him because they're the trolls.

Understood, little one? Do I need to simplify that more for you, troll?

User Info: koichi

koichi
5 years ago#14
An opinion formed by reading about other people's experience is never a good thing.
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
  1. Boards
  2. Alan Wake's American Nightmare
  3. A. SLEEP. How can the follow up be worse than the orignal game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived