Finally started this game last night.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alan Wake's American Nightmare
  3. Finally started this game last night.

User Info: JamesOwnzMaz

JamesOwnzMaz
5 years ago#1
As with Alan Wake I'm only going to play at night.

Just destroyed the oil rig. and got the Key from the chick.. yet I still cannot unlock any of the motel doors (And get that manuscript page.)

Looking forward to continuing.
I'm L

User Info: JamesOwnzMaz

JamesOwnzMaz
5 years ago#2
=/
I'm L

User Info: Dark_Epathy

Dark_Epathy
5 years ago#3
What's wrong? : \

Yeah, unfortunately this board is kind of dead. It's a shame because there's stuff to talk about, certainly.
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa

User Info: Eremyndil

Eremyndil
5 years ago#4
I´m doing this with the HUD off. Well, I started with it "on" and saw that the hidden manuscripts were not, you know, hidden, so I went for HUD "fade". In this mode the HUD comes up whenever you press LB. Then I noticed that the objectives were not that hard to figure out anyway (observation skill will do) so I changed it to "off". The only problem with "off" is that there is no way to see how much life is left, although Alan does make a sound indicating he is low.
2005: Console gaming's (early adopter) consumers become pay-to-play game testers (bugs/glitches)
Stanley Woo: "we, BioWare, don't owe you a patch"
  1. Boards
  2. Alan Wake's American Nightmare
  3. Finally started this game last night.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived