first 'Empty' in equipment?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zenonia 4: Return of the Legend
  3. first 'Empty' in equipment?

User Info: pirateof7sea

pirateof7sea
5 years ago#1
what does that do? and I cannot seem to replace the old sheate stone, any ideas how?

User Info: PolyhedralPig

PolyhedralPig
5 years ago#2
Each Empty represents a Sheathe Stone slot, up to 3 slots if you're lucky. You can only replace the last Sheathe Stone on a piece of equipment with 3 slots; all other Sheathe Stones are permanent.
Zenonia 2 IGN: SquarePig (PvP Rank 1)
Zenonia 4 IGN: SquarePig (PvP Rank 10)

User Info: pirateof7sea

pirateof7sea
5 years ago#3
Oh I see, so I can only replace the last slot.
But there are a total of 4 slots right? The first one with up arrow icon on the left, what to do with it?

User Info: PolyhedralPig

PolyhedralPig
5 years ago#4
The arrow is a slot for an Enchant Stone, not a Sheathe Stone. An Enchant Stone increases the equipment's main stat by 10%. So for example, if you use an Enchant Stone an a weapon with 3000 attack, the Enchant Stone adds on 300 more attack. Enchant Stones can be bought from the zen store, and their prices depend on the rank of the equipment you're using it on: so Legend Enchant stones cost more than Unique, which cost more than Epic, and so on. You should only use Enchant Stones on fully refined endgame equipment.
Zenonia 2 IGN: SquarePig (PvP Rank 1)
Zenonia 4 IGN: SquarePig (PvP Rank 10)
  1. Boards
  2. Zenonia 4: Return of the Legend
  3. first 'Empty' in equipment?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived