I have a couple questions about items, the bank, and the abyss. ^^

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zenonia 4: Return of the Legend
  3. I have a couple questions about items, the bank, and the abyss. ^^

User Info: MrOlson

MrOlson
5 years ago#1
Hi there. I'm making decent progress with my Druid, ~lvl 46. I have a couple questions, though.

1. Does my level cap in normal? Also is there any good reason to unlock hell mode?

2. If I find cool items in the abyss but they're for another class, can I put them in my bank to transfer or is there some weird restrictions at a certain item tier?

2b. How are slayers in the abyss? I want to make one but not if it'll struggle too much.

I know the abyss is a LONG way off, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Also, I notice some of my items have empty slots below the item name & stats. What are those and how do I fill them?

User Info: PolyhedralPig

PolyhedralPig
5 years ago#2
1. Does my level cap in normal? Also is there any good reason to unlock hell mode?

In normal mode, your level caps at 70. In hard mode (after you beat normal mode), the level caps at 90. Once you beat hard mode, you reach hell mode, which has a level cap of 99. So you can unlock hell mode just by following the storyline.

2. If I find cool items in the abyss but they're for another class, can I put them in my bank to transfer or is there some weird restrictions at a certain item tier?

Yes, you can. As long as your bank isn't filled up already, you can put more items in the bank. Your bank starts with 5 slots, but you can buy Bank expansions with zen if you need more space.

2b. How are slayers in the abyss? I want to make one but not if it'll struggle too much.

Slayers are quite difficult to use in the Abyss (I only know one person on the Gamevil forums who has had success using a Slayer in the Abyss). Rangers and Druids deal much more damage at a faster rate than Slayers can, so they're the classes you should use if you want to farm the Abyss. So I would advise against making a Slayer for the Abyss, since there are better choices.

Also, I notice some of my items have empty slots below the item name & stats. What are those and how do I fill them?

The first slot has an arrow icon. This slot is for an Enchant Stone, which raises your item's main stat by 10%. So if you use an Enchant Stone on a weapon with 2000 Attack, you get an additional 200 Attack. Enchant Stones, however, can only be bought with zen and cost different prices depending on the class of item you want to upgrade.

The other Empty slots are for Sheathe Stones. An item can have 0, 1, 2, or 3 Sheathe Stone slots. Obviously, the ones with 3 slots (3 "Empty"s, not counting the arrow slot) are the best. Make Sheathe Stones at the Blacksmith by selecting "Sheathe Stone," then select two items of the same class (ex. 2 Magic Items, 2 Rare Items, etc). The exception is that you cannot use 2 Legend items. Once you have a sheathe stone, select it, press "Use," tap the item to use it on, and then the item on which you used the stone will gain the stone's stats. Each item can have 0, 1, 2, or 3 stones at once, which is the same number as the number of Sheathe Stone slots it has.
Zenonia 2 IGN: SquarePig (PvP Rank 1)
Zenonia 4 IGN: SquarePig (PvP Rank 9)

User Info: MrOlson

MrOlson
5 years ago#3
I see. What level should I be before I tackle the abyss?

User Info: PolyhedralPig

PolyhedralPig
5 years ago#4
Ideally, wait until level 99. You can still go to the Abyss once per day with no charge, so feel free to test out your character or gather some gear. But you'll have to wait until level 99 until you can get the really good eqiupment from the Abyss (so don't use any Abyss Entry passes before level 99).
Zenonia 2 IGN: SquarePig (PvP Rank 1)
Zenonia 4 IGN: SquarePig (PvP Rank 9)
  1. Boards
  2. Zenonia 4: Return of the Legend
  3. I have a couple questions about items, the bank, and the abyss. ^^

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived