Help!!!! ='(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: flashjomar

flashjomar
5 years ago#1
I was playing my slayer lvl 60 last july 1 morning around 11am or so then when I played at night its said damage data, need to create a new character?? I experienced this once and I just restarted my tablet and its good again but now I cant do anything about it.. Its the best character that I made for pvp and when I said Im going to get to the leadership boards it became corrupted.. And I didnt do anything like making the tablet shutting down while playing I always close it in the right manner (because I dont want my data to be corrupted) then still I cant do anything about it.. Is there anyway for me to retrieve my save data?? pretty please?? I am almost full set getting all unique conviction set with + 10 stats and slots.. with 6k+ damage and ready to do pass 1k mark of pvp rank.. ='( If anyone can help me please.. thank you..

flashjomar
5 years ago#2
Hurray!!! I got back my save data.. After a couple of restarting transferring or whatever.. when I played I got back again...=) Now doing very careful playing and should exit at the main system.. Cheers!! =)

User Info: PolyhedralPig

PolyhedralPig
5 years ago#3
flashjomar posted...
I am almost full set getting all unique conviction set

Just wondering, do you have Conviction equipment that lists a set bonus? Because I've gotten hundreds of Conviction equips, but none with a set bonus, and nobody else seems to be able to find the set bonus either.
Zenonia 2 IGN: SquarePig (PvP Rank 1)
Zenonia 4 IGN: SquarePig (PvP Rank 9)

flashjomar
5 years ago#4
I think you're referring to the one with S bonus (Set bonus right?) the one in the game guides in combination list. Unfortunately I only have normal ones, but all unique with higher base stats and all + 10 stats with slots so that is what I got..=) I'm hoping for that one as well but I don't think its implemented or either way nobody has seen it either.

Zenonia IGN; flashjomar
Slayer level 60
Slayer level 82

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived