Godly Evade???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: flashjomar

flashjomar
5 years ago#1
how much evade can a maximum full dex blader with ss stones can have?
and is it Godly as well in pvp?
I'm just curious..

ZENONIA 4 IGN: flashjomar
Slayer level 60
pvp rank: 1301

User Info: PolyhedralPig

PolyhedralPig
5 years ago#2
I think it's possible to have 800+ Evade for a completely-Evade-oriented Blader. I've never actually tried it, but it could be fun to use in PvP. However, I think it's faster and better to use a build that focuses more on Attack in PvP (my personal build is 2 DEX 1 CON).
Zenonia 2 IGN: SquarePig (PvP Rank 1)
Zenonia 4 IGN: SquarePig (PvP Rank 9)

flashjomar
5 years ago#3
I see.. Its quite very high. Do you think hackers can still hit you if you have 800+ evade??
I'm thinking of counter measures on how to defeat hackers. I defeated a 12k damage and 2k def hacker in the range of level 60 by doing some strategies so I'm gathering faqs. Thank you..=) And I hope pigs are really square ^^

ZENONIA IGN: flashjomar
Slayer level 60
pvp rank 1081

PolyhedralPig
5 years ago#4
Haha, thanks :) For my Blader, against hackers I summon clones and then use Windcutter. After that, I try to avoid the enemy while waiting for Windcutter's cooldown. Most of the time, I still lose, but I've managed to beat some hackers.

flashjomar
5 years ago#5
I think the no. of hackers are really increasing.. sad though.. =( I face a lot yesterday.. Grrr I hope I can reach the 7k attack already.. but the odds of getting gaunlets of doom and boots with 3 slots is super duper quite low. =( Is Gamevil doing anything about the hackers??

ZENONIA IGN: flashjomar
level 60 slayer
pvp rank 954

PolyhedralPig
5 years ago#6
Gamevil said they were running some kind of program to reduce the number of hackers, but it doesn't seem to be working too well. I also seem to be fighting more hackers now, which is quite a nuisance.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived