Couple questions!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Tai_Artkhaxa

Tai_Artkhaxa
5 years ago#1
1. Why is that I don't have a rank in pvp like everyone else does?

2. In the abyss why can't I never get equipment of my own person?? I'm always getting slayer ranger and druids! Never no blader equips!
Twist here!!! Member of MAG OL99!
PSN ID: ShadowKnight14 XboxLive GT: Taitanick

User Info: PolyhedralPig

PolyhedralPig
5 years ago#2
You need patience in the Abyss... it definitely seems like Slayers get most of the drops, but there are drops for every class if you spend enough time.

As for the ranking thing, have you already made an ID and done PvP battles? If so, going to Community and then Rankings should display the ranking. If that doesn't work, what does the game show on the Ranking page?
Zenonia 2 IGN: SquarePig (PvP Rank 1)
Zenonia 4 IGN: SquarePig (PvP Rank 9)

User Info: Tai_Artkhaxa

Tai_Artkhaxa
5 years ago#3
PolyhedralPig posted...
You need patience in the Abyss... it definitely seems like Slayers get most of the drops, but there are drops for every class if you spend enough time.

As for the ranking thing, have you already made an ID and done PvP battles? If so, going to Community and then Rankings should display the ranking. If that doesn't work, what does the game show on the Ranking page?

Ohhhhhh, nvm I found my ranking and stuff.... But sadly I accendently deleted my lvl 67 blader!!!! Fuuuu
Twist here!!! Member of MAG OL99!
PSN ID: ShadowKnight14 XboxLive GT: Taitanick

User Info: flashjomar

flashjomar
5 years ago#4
I agree. Its really hard to get bladers stuff there. Unless you spend a lot time grinding and making your blader strong and push it until flr 25. You can still create a new one with your current pvp rankings. The data wont lost. So make sure you create a pvp type character if you want to be ahead in the pvp rankings. Oh by the way pvp equips is much better than the abyss though. I got my set there from level 60.

ZENONIA IGN: flashjomar
Slayer lvl 60
World Pvp Rank: 954

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived