ITT: Warlord Appreciation Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Conquest
  3. ITT: Warlord Appreciation Topic

User Info: 1998_z

1998_z
4 years ago#1
Say something good about your favorite Warlord. Can be songs, riddles, poems, pictures, etc, etc... Just share the love, OK?
Official Shedinja of the Pokemon B/W 2 boards.
R-The Scientist

User Info: LeBurns63

LeBurns63
4 years ago#2
How would I know any of that yet? Even Serebii doesn't give that kind of detail.
I'm glad your opinion differs from mine. What a boring place this world would be if it didn't.

1998_z
4 years ago#3
Burhenn63 posted...
How would I know any of that yet? Even Serebii doesn't give that kind of detail.

www.serebii.net/conquest/bushou.shtml

Might guess you should check it out.
R-The Scientist

User Info: P4_Brosuke

P4_Brosuke
4 years ago#4
Nice to see Ieyasu and Masamune (and their respective pimped-out helmets) in the game.
OBJECTION! I object! That was...objectionable!

User Info: InfamousCarl

InfamousCarl
4 years ago#5
Only ever played SW1 + 2 and empires (think that was 2)

My favorites were Hanzo and Ginchiyo. Ina is cool too. Looks like they have some of my favorites as their pokes.

1998_z
4 years ago#6
Aya has a Froslass. Yes, Froslass. My 2nd favorite Pokemon ever. And boy, her 2nd design looks fly!
She's also very beautiful, just like Froslass.
Personality-wise, she's also a bit like Froslass; has a good side and a bad side. They could be kind or could be cruel.

(in case you don't know her, it's Ayagozen.)
R-The Scientist

User Info: OniNoMeKyo

OniNoMeKyo
4 years ago#7
Even though he's not an actual Warlord, I find it rather amusing that Sarutobi Sasuke's Best Link is with the Chimchar branch.
PSN: OniNoMeKyo, Currently Playing: Uncharted 3, Disgaea 4, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk 2, until Hyperdimension Neptunia V gets a US release

User Info: Iffy_Jottere

Iffy_Jottere
4 years ago#8
My favorite, and has been since his portrait appeared in Nintendo Power a couple months back, is, apparently, Motochika. Dewott is one of my favorite pokemon of any generation,so Motochika is going to be my go-to for water-types.
"The wages of sin is death... but the hours are good." ---Psycrow, Earthworm Jim cartoon

User Info: Mirror_Aura

Mirror_Aura
4 years ago#9
There's an error in the topic title. Wailord's not in this game... did you mean Walrein?
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.

1998_z
4 years ago#10
Mirror_Aura posted...
There's an error in the topic title. Wailord's not in this game... did you mean Walrein?

I clearly says WARLORD.

WAR. LORD.
R-The Scientist
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Conquest
  3. ITT: Warlord Appreciation Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived