Trying to create a database of high-link pokemon per warlord, + locations

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Conquest
  3. Trying to create a database of high-link pokemon per warlord, + locations

User Info: Doomerang

Doomerang
4 years ago#1
Hi everyone. I've noticed that there's no real way, outside of the "highlight warrior's pokemon and look at compatibility with enemy pokemon", to tell if a warlord has a gold-level compatibility with a pokemon or not.

As such, I'm making a google docs spreadsheet to list Warlords and both their perfect and high-link pokemon. It's open to the public (I made a copy as backup), and this will be a fairly lengthy endeavor, so I'd appreciate any help that people would be willing to give. It's tiny right now, but part of that is because I want to see if there's any interest, and partially because I'm on break from doing some reading currently and don't have time until tonight to write more for it.

Also, I am guessing I'm wrong for at least Oichi's high-link pokemon, but so far all I've seen her and the hero get are silver-rank links for every single pokemon I've come across. Feel free to alter it if I'm wrong.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak86ppHzbxI-dG8tOXdBd1RIeDB1X0EwMy1od3RNUVE#gid=0
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles

User Info: _Ultimate_Sora_

_Ultimate_Sora_
4 years ago#2
http://www.serebii.net/conquest/bushou2.shtml
PSN: Airaa-

Doomerang
4 years ago#3
I know that Serebii has the list of best pokemon. However, I am hoping to also list the high-rank links (the gold-level links that aren't the best links for Warlords, such as Shingen with Axew, which he has a 90 percent max link with) so that people will have a bit more flexibility with the pokemon they link each warlord up to.

Furthermore, Serebii refers to the best links in picture format. I applaud Serebii for getting all the info, but part of the reason I want to make this list is to make it easy for someone to control+f a pokemon and see if it's compatible with a warlord he or she has, for convenience sake.

This is more for convenience to quickly build high-link teams or search for warlords that would be competent (even if not the best) with a particular pokemon.

User Info: Cody900

Cody900
4 years ago#4
Well that's nice. if you could add Serebii's info to start with then I'd start using it for sure.

If you could think of a clever way to lay out the region info to a doc as well would be nice.

Doomerang
4 years ago#5
Well that's nice. if you could add Serebii's info to start with then I'd start using it for sure.

If you could think of a clever way to lay out the region info to a doc as well would be nice.

"Region info"? You mean like which pokemon is in which region?

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
4 years ago#6
You say there are no high-link (gold) Pokemon for the Hero or Oichi, but that's wrong. From personal experience, the Hero has a 90% link with Bidoof, Minccino, and Meowth. And Oichi is the same with Starly and Bidoof.
Magic Disappearing Signature

Doomerang
4 years ago#7
You say there are no high-link (gold) Pokemon for the Hero or Oichi, but that's wrong. From personal experience, the Hero has a 90% link with Bidoof, Minccino, and Meowth. And Oichi is the same with Starly and Bidoof.

As I said, I suspected I was wrong for at least Oichi. That's why the document is alterable by anyone, so people can add their input as well.

User Info: OniNoMeKyo

OniNoMeKyo
4 years ago#8
you might want to add "Hero (M)" and "Hero (F)"
supposedly, they get different gold links.

I can at least tell you that Hero (F) gets a gold link from Mareep, but does Hero (M) as well?
PSN: OniNoMeKyo, Currently Playing: Uncharted 3, Disgaea 4, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk 2, until Hyperdimension Neptunia V gets a US release

User Info: Necris_666

Necris_666
4 years ago#9
Added a couple for hero M and shingen. Mareep/rufflet and sandile, respectively.
Nope.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
4 years ago#10
Oichi gets 90% with Mareep. Dont know if its listed yet. Cant see it right now
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Conquest
  3. Trying to create a database of high-link pokemon per warlord, + locations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived