Dusk Stone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Pokefan4000

Pokefan4000
4 years ago#1
Alright, I've been trying for ages to find a Dusk Stone. I was stupid enough not to buy one in the main story when I found the traveling merchant, since I didn't know I was going to be using a Chandelure. But now that I'm going to be using a Chandelure, it's like the game knows that I want one and is refusing to supply me with a Dusk Stone.

Now, I think I know what a typical answer would be like; "Wait for a traveling merchant" or "Level up your shops". That's what I've been doing. I've been waiting for about 4 in-game years in Hideyoshi's episode with max level shops in Yaksha and Violight, but I cannot get a Dusk Stone.

Is there something I'm doing wrong here, or am I just extremely unlucky?

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
4 years ago#2
You can only get it from the traveling merchant, so you have to wait. Or maybe find one through an event. Like a Kingdom gets under attack by bandits and a stone gets stolen.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Me and polite have never been on close terms.

Pokefan4000
4 years ago#3
And about how often do the merchants appear? And how much do the stones cost? I need to make sure that I'm not short on cash when the herp derp merchant happens to show up. >_>

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
4 years ago#4
Should be 5k and it is random.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Me and polite have never been on close terms.

Pokefan4000
4 years ago#5
5k, alright, that should be simple enough.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived