How to get Registeel?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Conquest
  3. How to get Registeel?

User Info: Sensei_Ochiba

Sensei_Ochiba
5 years ago#1
I'm in Ieyasu Tokugawa's storyline, and I've taken over the whole map but one square. I have 97/100 pokemon to complete, and I'm just milking it for evolutions for my warlords. I read that the way to get Registeel to appear is to have 15+ warlords with Perfect Link, and I'm not sure how picky it is about that - does that mean they have their best link in party, have had in the gallery, have it active, have it at 100%, or what? Any info about this would be sweet.

User Info: Ogogin

Ogogin
5 years ago#2
Should be like this, from what I gathered after I request the same question yesterday:
First, you need to complete Ieyasu's storyline once. It's one of the 3 requirements for unlock Registeel, so you can't get it the 1st playthrough with him as MC. Then you need 15+ Warlords with Perfect Link (should be in the Gallery).

Achieved this 2 requirements, start an Episode (or re-do Ieyasu Episode, so you are sure he is in your active team), go to the Nation that Legendary appear (for Registeel: Valora), upgrade both farm facilities (the area where Wild Pokémon appear) to level 3 or more and just wait until Registeel's event happen (random chance every start of month).
sorry for bad English, it isn't my first language >.<
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Conquest
  3. How to get Registeel?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived