The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Best/most useful evolution for Eevee?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Conquest
  3. Best/most useful evolution for Eevee?

User Info: Wygun

Wygun
4 years ago#11
Vaporeon also has high hp and can walk on water. And remmember to use the password to get a second evee in case the evolution you chose didnt suit you.

User Info: Taladashar

Taladashar
4 years ago#12
One last question, not regarding pokemon in this game.

Starting with Avia/Cragspur/Viperia/Yaksha, can you not recruit the enemy Warlords/Warriors? I beat them all by or on round 4 and only used super effective attacks and my Warlords got the final hit on all enemy Warlords and I wasn't able to recruit anyone. This was in Cragspur btw if it makes any difference.
( \ ( \"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain, It's time to roll the dice ."
(=^:^) So sayeth the cute bunny

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
4 years ago#13
One last question, not regarding pokemon in this game.

Starting with Avia/Cragspur/Viperia/Yaksha, can you not recruit the enemy Warlords/Warriors? I beat them all by or on round 4 and only used super effective attacks and my Warlords got the final hit on all enemy Warlords and I wasn't able to recruit anyone. This was in Cragspur btw if it makes any difference.

You can't recruit those warlords until postgame. They're members of a larger army that you didn't yet defeat in all of its kingdoms.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

Taladashar
4 years ago#14
Well, damn. That's a bit of a bummer as there were a few Warlords in those areas I really liked the look of and wanted to use in my over all party.

Guess I'll just use one of the other Warlords I have and go from there.

Thanks again for all the helpful advice guys.

User Info: Rideps1

Rideps1
4 years ago#15
I had a fresh Eevee just pop up for me when I evolved my first one, pretty nice. I went with Jolteon for that one, maimly for nostalgia, as it is my favorite Eevee AND electric. Plus, I like Vanguard, and it was going to end up that.
He may not be Vaporeon, but he's holding his own.
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SARDINES!

Taladashar
4 years ago#16
Rideps1 posted...
I had a fresh Eevee just pop up for me when I evolved my first one, pretty nice. I went with Jolteon for that one, maimly for nostalgia, as it is my favorite Eevee AND electric. Plus, I like Vanguard, and it was going to end up that.
He may not be Vaporeon, but he's holding his own.

HA!

That just happened for me as well!

I went with Vaporeon *and Gatdamn! She is strong!* and like 3 in game weeks later, bam! New Eevee pops for me and my Hero claimed it.

I'll be going Glaceon next and probably use the code to get a Flareon. I love me some Flareon.

User Info: r_m_8_8

r_m_8_8
4 years ago#17
We Flareon fans always get screwed, lol.
Now playing: Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (PS3), Pokemon Conquest (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Conquest
  3. Best/most useful evolution for Eevee?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived