Green Flying Checkpoints, need help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  3. Green Flying Checkpoints, need help

User Info: TrouSnake

TrouSnake
5 years ago#1
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out the green flying checkpoints around the city. If you're not sure what I mean, I'm talking about the checkpoints that appear in the sky, ie: by Wane Tower, with 4 silver "computer points" that send green lasers between each other to form a cross. I've tried flying through them, but when I get through, & the coins appear, the disappear almost immediately. What do?

User Info: meganinja16

meganinja16
5 years ago#2
You have to use Brainiacs UFO

User Info: BrokenGrunty

BrokenGrunty
5 years ago#3
NOT TRUE! The UFO is just easier to handle. I did the one off of Wayne Tower with the Scarecrow Bi-plane, Mainly because I could but all you need is something that flies and is a vehicle. Also, when you get a flying vehicle go ahead and take it through the race since you are already pointed at it and it's right there.

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
5 years ago#4
You can use any vehicle, but the UFO is easier. I actually find the police helicopter or news helicopter makes them really easy.
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.

User Info: TrouSnake

TrouSnake
5 years ago#5
Thanks everybody! I'll try the UFO when I can!
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  3. Green Flying Checkpoints, need help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived