XCOM on Three Moves Ahead

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown
  3. XCOM on Three Moves Ahead

User Info: SpaceAgeSamurai

SpaceAgeSamurai
5 years ago#1
As I mentioned elsewhere, I've kind of stopped looking for new information on the game, but this landed in my podcast feed, and I thought others might be interested in it.

http://www.idlethumbs.net/3ma/episodes/we-will-be-watching-commander

It's basically an hour-long conversation where Rob Zacny and Bruce Gheryk interview Jake Solomon and talk about their impressions of their time with the game. (It's, evidently, a preview build, but it's the whole game, not just a demo.)
When all else fails, read the instructions.

User Info: MortalDanger

MortalDanger
5 years ago#2
Eh, I've kinda written off info about the game. It's so close now, I'd rather just wait. I couldn't even watch the live stream. I am adverse to watching other people play. That and when news/info isn't in text format.
God Bless America.

User Info: giocare

giocare
5 years ago#3
I listened to it earlier, it was nice to hear interviewers actually grill a developer instead of kissing ass.

User Info: Darktyl

Darktyl
5 years ago#4
They grilled the developers? Awesome, might be some good stuffs.
And then he ran into my knife... he ran into my knife ten times.

User Info: SpaceAgeSamurai

SpaceAgeSamurai
5 years ago#5
"Grilled" might be overselling it a bit, but it's definitely an actual interview and not simply a glorified press event. While Rob & Bruce were generally positive about the game, they didn't exactly pull punches when it came to the stuff they didn't.
When all else fails, read the instructions.

User Info: Yokoso

Yokoso
5 years ago#6
"they didn't exactly pull punches when it came to the stuff they didn't."

And yet they didnt ask him where did "PC-exclusive UI" vaporised to, and why a "remake" feels more like a boardgame, than a videogame.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown
  3. XCOM on Three Moves Ahead

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived