How do I play as a GM?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. How do I play as a GM?

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
4 years ago#1
Hi.

I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere but there's only so much reading I can do on a PC.

I bought Madden this year because I played the previous 2 and have recently become a fan.

However the only mode I care about in sports games is the GM/Dynasty/Whatever mode where you make trades, build the team, draft etc...

Is there a version of that mode in this game? I assumed it would be like in previous years but I haven't been a fan long.

Hopefully I just don't understand the new layout and all the old features are in there somewhere.

User Info: gopanthers3

gopanthers3
4 years ago#2
Franchise mode is still in there. When you do the connected career you can choose between being a player (superstar mode) or a coach/GM (franchise mode).

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
4 years ago#3
Thank you!

I think this game is good so far, I've played a few normal and some of the MUT and knew I could play as an individual player, but didn't realize the coach option included the old GM stuff.

Gonna give that a try now :)

User Info: Sidewinder-7

Sidewinder-7
4 years ago#4
Only thing is you are missing about half of the options and features from the classic franchise mode.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. How do I play as a GM?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived