Anyone else think..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. Anyone else think..

User Info: LionHartZero

LionHartZero
5 years ago#1
That they nerfed the Juke move? Before u could quick juke by flicking the RS or hard juke by holding it..it seems that now theres only one juke move right?

User Info: lilant55

lilant55
5 years ago#2
yes and you fall when you spin smfh

LionHartZero
5 years ago#3
I just don't understand how you are supposed to use the strengths of difference running backs when it seems like not much make a difference on the field between running backs. Im an eagles fan so I use Shady McCoy, who is supposed to be 1 of the best in the game from an elusive standpoint , but everytime I try to shake somebody, the move take so long to perform that I get caught anyway. I also haven't seen to many running backs break tackles. I just haven't been able to figure out the running game in this year's game yet

User Info: Mister_Boston

Mister_Boston
5 years ago#4
I don't get it either, the "Juke" move is the exact same in this year's NCAA. IMO it's more of a sidestep, hate it.
PSN & Gamertag: Mister_Boston

LionHartZero
5 years ago#5
Mister_Boston posted...
I don't get it either, the "Juke" move is the exact same in this year's NCAA. IMO it's more of a sidestep, hate it.

Perfect description of it. Jukes were fine before IMO. Now its almost useless. Like i said, i understand u dont see 80 yd run plays every other play in real life...but its seriously difficult to use ur tools to break big ones in this game to me. If u happen to pick up good blocks, great...but bein able to shake people urself is tough

LionHartZero
5 years ago#6
anyone able to have success w/ any running game that involves spins and/or this years version of a "juke"..

User Info: SupahJem

SupahJem
5 years ago#7
Even in Madden 12, the only real way to break a big run is for the human opponent to take control of the nearest guy and whiff the tackle trying to hit stick or cause a fumble. Every single long run I've every experienced vs humans, that is really the only way.
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem

LionHartZero
5 years ago#8
SupahJem posted...
Even in Madden 12, the only real way to break a big run is for the human opponent to take control of the nearest guy and whiff the tackle trying to hit stick or cause a fumble. Every single long run I've every experienced vs humans, that is really the only way.

Dunno bout that one. I primarily run the ball, and in 12 I was constantly juking and spinning the hell out of opponents' LBs online (AI controlled LBs) w/ Shady McCoy.. Just that in this one everything's slowed down

User Info: danhal3117

danhal3117
5 years ago#9
I find that the key to dodging tackles and breaking some bigger runs this year is not using sprint until you're in the open and past everyone. I break/elude a lot more tackles when not holding the right trigger. But I agree, it is a lot harder in this years game.

User Info: SupahJem

SupahJem
5 years ago#10
You werent running 80 yards in Madden 12 unless the human messed up, simple as tht. It was just impossible to have a flawless run vs someone with a competent brain.
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. Anyone else think..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived