Wolverine's heroic battle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel: Avengers Alliance
  3. Wolverine's heroic battle

User Info: sombra86

sombra86
3 years ago#1
I wanted to farm Wolverine's empowered Iso, so I have started to do Chapter 2-1-2 but his heroic didn't show up. I tried it twice but no heroic battle.
Anybody else noticed this?

User Info: MagiciteKefka

MagiciteKefka
3 years ago#2
For me, the heroic battle popped up after I defeated Mystique. So I think that exact heroic battle is the one that pops up the latest.

User Info: battleblast

battleblast
3 years ago#3
It's set to proc at a random order. Sometimes you can get it after the first battle. Others it helps to do all the incursions, and deploys along the way.
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages they can be impolite without having their skulls split.
Official Phantom Stranger of the C&GN

User Info: sombra86

sombra86
3 years ago#4
Yeah you were right. That's really odd. The battle is supposed to show up before the boss

User Info: CI254

CI254
3 years ago#5
They changed his because of how many people were farming it for CP/Old PVP Weapons with zero experience gain. "This is why we can't have good things."
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto

User Info: kannibust2k3

kannibust2k3
3 years ago#6
CI254 posted...
They changed his because of how many people were farming it for CP/Old PVP Weapons with zero experience gain. "This is why we can't have good things."

Its nice things you dingus

And ppl were farming incursions for scrolls/etc not these.. Well I guess these too but not as frequently.. 2-1-2 still drops incursion immediately after fighting yellow first round
GT: KANNiBUST

User Info: CI254

CI254
3 years ago#7
It was mostly the Experience-less-CP.
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel: Avengers Alliance
  3. Wolverine's heroic battle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived