Help with rooms after "Falling Forward" *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Antichamber
  3. Help with rooms after "Falling Forward" *spoilers*
I got past Falling Forward. There I find cyan, yellow and black rooms, which I also get past. After that are red, blue, and green rooms, which I again get past. Then comes a cyan room with stairs in it. There's an invisible bridge at the top that almost leads to another room dyed in green and blue, but there's a step at the very end that's too tall to walk up, and when I try to jump for it the bridge disappears and I fall back down. I lost all of my blocks in Falling Forward, and I didn't find any afterwards, so I have no tools to aid me in overcoming this obstacle. Any help would be appreciated.
"The world is a sphere. That means that the east is connected to the west, and the north is connected to the south." ~Enrique, Skies of Arcadia

User Info: Amarantamin

Amarantamin
4 years ago#2
There's a second invisible path, not connected to the one you're trying to run up. Keep searching, it's definitely there.

I'm just 2 rooms past that and stuck myself, in the yellow hallway with a single laser. Still no cubes available to use, it's getting tricky...
  1. Boards
  2. Antichamber
  3. Help with rooms after "Falling Forward" *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived