baldios = gundam

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 180223

5 years ago#11
Storm20191 posted...
TC needs glasses.

U are the one that needs glasses
Though vague, they do share similarities if u look close enough
http://80vogliadirobot.it/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Baldios-modellini-robot-anni-80.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/99/Gundam.jpg/230px-Gundam.jpg

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
5 years ago#12
It's those fins, man.... I wouldn'thld it against an outsider if they thought Baldios was a Gundam.
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
5 years ago#13
it would be funny if a grunt tried to attack Baldios because he thinks its a Gundam, then shocked over it's size.
You have the right to remain silent, anything you post will be misquoted, then used against you.

User Info: IBlackRedI

IBlackRedI
5 years ago#14
Psycho and Destroy Gundams were huge, I don't see how Baldios' size disqualifies it from being mistaken as a Gundam.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
5 years ago#15
If anything it would be Baldios's ridiculous attacks that would confuse people. Than again, the things the Qan(T) and Turn A can do is pretty ridiculous as well so that might not be an issue.
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
5 years ago#16
IBlackRedI posted...
Psycho and Destroy Gundams were huge, I don't see how Baldios' size disqualifies it from being mistaken as a Gundam.

because it has twice the size of psyco or destroy?
You have the right to remain silent, anything you post will be misquoted, then used against you.

User Info: Cashino0

Cashino0
5 years ago#17
Ricemills posted...
it would be funny if a grunt tried to attack Baldios because he thinks its a Gundam, then shocked over it's size.

This sounds disturbingly like the B Gundam from Crossbone Gundam. The fact that it's Baldios doesn't help things.

User Info: IBlackRedI

IBlackRedI
5 years ago#18
Ricemills posted...
IBlackRedI posted...

because it has twice the size of psyco or destroy?

Eh you're right, Baldios really is twice the size of Psyco and Destroy!

Damn, I never knew Baldios was so big. A 100m tall Gundam, now that is ridiculous!

User Info: 21_21

21_21
5 years ago#19
SazukeEX posted...
It's those fins, man.... I wouldn'thld it against an outsider if they thought Baldios was a Gundam.

And that face! How can you not notice the biggest factor in the similarity here!?
Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts 3D and Tales of Graces F

User Info: SDBZ

SDBZ
5 years ago#20
Does anybody else think that the Layzner looks like a Gundam wearing a hair net?
I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through. You'd better remember me! - Tsukasa Kadoya, Kamen Rider Decade. PSN ID - KamenRiderShinzo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived