Has anyone on here played Planet Crashers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Has anyone on here played Planet Crashers?

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
4 years ago#1
So I'm just browsing the Nintendo website and wanted to check out the Denpa vid again, because even when I can't play (due to being at work) I still dream of playing EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY. >.< Anyway, Planet Crashers came up as a "recommended title." I watched the vid and LOVED it! It looks a little like a neat RPG, kind of like DQ, but more like Animal Crossing, and a little like Tekken or Street Fighter all wrapped into one. It looks fantastic, and I wanted to get some input on it before I purchase it. Thanks! :D
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.

User Info: asexierperson

asexierperson
4 years ago#2
From every review I've seen, it's a crappy game that's a waste of time. It's kind of like an RPG for people who've only ever played Angry Birds. The quests suck, the pacing is bad, there are no tutorials.

User Info: KruegerKid77

KruegerKid77
4 years ago#3
Actually I kinda liked it. Although it was really short, It was fun while it lasted. I don't really recomend it though unless you're looking for a way to kill time or get really bored. Either way, it's still interesting in its own way.
Quick! Jump over that ledge to safety!

User Info: Mad Mage

Mad Mage
4 years ago#4
It looks REALLY simplistic and repetitive.
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Has anyone on here played Planet Crashers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived