QR Code Manipulation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CelesEsperIce3

CelesEsperIce3
5 years ago#1
Has anybody tried to manipulate QR codes to create an artificial Denpa Man yet? It seems to me that there are so many Denpa Men in existence that one could figure out how to manipulate the code to "find" the exact Denpa Man you want even down to name.

I could be entirely wrong and the since the code is rather large it might be impossible to create one that would even work let alone figure out the parts to alter to change things like color and name. Just a thought I had today that I will play around with this weekend and see what can be done.

User Info: Pikadon

Pikadon
5 years ago#2
I've been trying to figure this out also.
I think I've found a few patterns between a couple, but since I haven't unlocked the pc I can't test them yet
hoping it's possible :D
1805-2169-9751 Benben 2.7-MK7 UnDestrD-KIU Official Great Reaper of the Kid Icarus Uprising Boards
Currently playing FORGE: playforgewar.com

User Info: j_darrell

j_darrell
5 years ago#3
I'm guessing it's a bit complex, because everytime you talk to the denpas they get a new QR code. And because of the way QR codes work, nothing changes if you make small edits to them, until you hit the point where you made enough changes to get an error.

User Info: Pikadon

Pikadon
5 years ago#4
well I just unlocked the pc so i can start experimenting
1805-2169-9751 Benben 2.7-MK7 UnDestrD-KIU Official Great Reaper of the Kid Icarus Uprising Boards
Currently playing FORGE: playforgewar.com

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived