Does anyone prefer denpas that have 10+ evade?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Does anyone prefer denpas that have 10+ evade?

User Info: j_darrell

j_darrell
5 years ago#1
From what I can guess, they're only worth it if you use lots of magic attack and are willing to use more AP or Revive potions.

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#2
I would prefer a Hero with 10+ evade since that's the only stat that can't be buffed with Fruits, but alas, evade is only good if you also have the speed and AP as a mage to make it worth it. High evade tanks are just useless, and none of my high evade guys have a lot of attack either... :/
PSZ FC: Chaos - 0904 7982 4572 | 1054 Rappy Souls
My invisionfree forum for most things PSZ: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Final_Phantasy_Zero

User Info: Plasma EXE

Plasma EXE
5 years ago#3
Never really saw too much benefit from evade. One of my Denpamen with 16 evade can occassionally avoid, but it can't be relied on that much since battles are fairly long (especially since those with high evade are incredibly squishy and get OH-KO'ed even by just normal enemies).

I might have a different stance though if I had access to an Evade (all) Denpaman, but instead I ended up relying on an invincibility Denpaman protecting himself and the revive(all) Denpaman to get through the super tough boss battles where bosses do over 500-600 damage (those golems >__>).
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#4
Everyone has access to every Denpa type thanks to my stickied topic and all who contributed to it. :)
PSZ FC: Chaos - 0904 7982 4572 | 1054 Rappy Souls
My invisionfree forum for most things PSZ: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Final_Phantasy_Zero

User Info: DruidMettool

DruidMettool
5 years ago#5
Evasion is very situational in this game, considering that the vast majority of enemies tend to favor undodgeable AOE attacks. And those are usually much more devastating than single-target attacks.

Evasion is useful against certain bosses, but I prefer Denpas with low evasion since the trade-off is generally higher defense and HP.

User Info: red eye dragoon

red eye dragoon
5 years ago#6
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Everyone has access to every Denpa type thanks to my stickied topic and all who contributed to it. :)

I commend you on your sticky good sir, its always good to see someone appreciate and work on such an awesome underrated game.
"I am in the empire business!" -Walter White
Gamertag: Kenshin5435
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Does anyone prefer denpas that have 10+ evade?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived