How do you get a 'barrier' item?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. How do you get a 'barrier' item?

User Info: ahgsa

ahgsa
4 years ago#1
I've had several people suggest to use a barrier item when fighting the ice demon, I have no such item in my store. Where do you get it from?

User Info: ColbyRasmus

ColbyRasmus
4 years ago#2
I'm not very far, but I've found it in the store as well as in a treasure chest in the secret room in Digitoll Floor 4.
"If you don't have any poop on your hands you don't really need to wash them. That's why I look and smell first." - mynameislegion5

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
4 years ago#3
It should be in your store by then, but if not, you can always instead opt for an Invincible Denpa and have him with speed gear to make him go first and use his own skill to makes your guys invincible, though his skill isn't party-wide until Lv50, so that may be beyond your reach for now. Barriers are also really expensive for expendable items. I just say grind some power attackers to about level 40+ and hit him with Fire Bracelets on with a Great Rage All in your group too. IIRC, he'll waste one of his turns changing phases anyways, and his HP is only around 4700 or something. Three turns tops that way.
PSZ FC: Chaos - 0904 7982 4572 | 1054 Rappy Souls
My invisionfree forum for most things PSZ: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Final_Phantasy_Zero

User Info: badboy

badboy
4 years ago#4
It comes up on the store but not all the time. When I had to face the Ice Demon, it was not for sale.
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. How do you get a 'barrier' item?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived