Absolute Treasure or Revive All?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Absolute Treasure or Revive All?

User Info: KatyMSM

KatyMSM
5 years ago#1
I have a Denpa with a root. He's past level 20, so i know the only two skills he can get is absolute treasure or revive all. from your expierence, which is better?
Active MSM Profile:Charmy * Uses Peach, Daisy, and White Mage

User Info: Dark_Abaddon

Dark_Abaddon
5 years ago#2
Absolute Treasure will get you the boss drops 100% of the time

Revive All is only really useful if you are dying a lot (I have never been in a situation where I needed it), Heal All is better given you have limited party slots and your hero already has revive.
Me: my posts, now with 100% more signature
Hades: I liked it better when your posts had 100% less signature...

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
5 years ago#3
You can tell which it'll be from its stats. Are they somewhat normal/high for an antenna'd Denpa, or does his ATK/DEF/Speed stats suffer a little compared to others? If it's the first one, it's Revive All, but if his stats are like the latter, then he's gonna be an Always Treasure.

Personally, I find Revive Alls to be very good allies, as they gain stats well, usually becoming fast and powerful attackers, but may lack in defense or HP sometimes. Always Treasure is really situational, since he uses all his AP to use his skill once, and his stats are, being blunt here, complete trash for the most part.
PSZ FC: Chaos - 0904 7982 4572 | 1054 Rappy Souls
My invisionfree forum for most things PSZ: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Final_Phantasy_Zero
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Absolute Treasure or Revive All?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived