need help with a few parts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Frobisher Says!
  3. need help with a few parts

User Info: Piesia

Piesia
5 years ago#1
the squash the toff game is not working for me -- i am trying to squeeze them from each side of the touch screen, the hint is dashed lines on the bottom touchpad and solid orange on the top touch screen, but im not sure what im supposed to do

in the paint it blue game, i cant figure out how to pull back the slingshot -- pinching from front and back and dragging is not working.

when i try the scratch my back game, the scratches appear to be recognized at first, but then the value fades to zero and i cant finish the mini game.

thanks for any help!
Best regards,
Piesia

User Info: Piesia

Piesia
5 years ago#2
Piesia posted...
the squash the toff game is not working for me -- i am trying to squeeze them from each side of the touch screen, the hint is dashed lines on the bottom touchpad and solid orange on the top touch screen, but im not sure what im supposed to do

in the paint it blue game, i cant figure out how to pull back the slingshot -- pinching from front and back and dragging is not working.

when i try the scratch my back game, the scratches appear to be recognized at first, but then the value fades to zero and i cant finish the mini game.

thanks for any help!

the back touch screen wasnt working, eventually on the third play it just started working normally.
Best regards,
Piesia
  1. Boards
  2. Frobisher Says!
  3. need help with a few parts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived