7KnightsAZN DS-Forums store

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Summoner
  3. 7KnightsAZN DS-Forums store

User Info: 808shinigami

808shinigami
5 years ago#21
bump

808shinigami
5 years ago#22
bump

808shinigami
5 years ago#23
bump

808shinigami
5 years ago#24
bump

808shinigami
5 years ago#25
Bump also decided to sell one of the teams I've been working on...

Hatred Pledge Victoria+m
Shadow Domain Demon+m(20)
Moonlight Selene+m(11)
Death Call Covenant+m(8)
Dawn Lilin+m(6)

on the side for it
Lethargic+m (5)
Blood Quencher+ lv47

Looking for AA wyrms or I'll take best ep offer I'll probably post an auction soon. and yeah skimmilk I know your comments already lol thus I'm thinking I put to much work into sourcing this team out and building it...

User Info: SkimMilk1988

SkimMilk1988
5 years ago#26
808shinigami posted...

Hatred Pledge Victoria+m
Moonlight Selene+m(11)
Death Call Covenant+m(8)
Dawn Lilin+m(6)

on the side for it
Lethargic+m (5)
Blood Quencher+ lv47

Looking for AA wyrms or I'll take best ep offer I'll probably post an auction soon. and yeah skimmilk I know your comments already lol thus I'm thinking I put to much work into sourcing this team out and building it...

Hey, just because I think people are crazy to spend the EP on monsters, doesn't mean that someone won't buy them for a lot lol. Every monster in the game has a base agility lvl that's hidden. Apparently, Moonlight Selene+ and Dawn Lilin+ are a lot faster than BQS+ and Lethargic Belphagor+ respectively. I'm not really sure how much it matters, but I guess if you are fighting a team and you both have Agility Up(20), Selene and Lilin are more likely to attack first. I had a Mad Flame+m as my leader for a day before I traded it for Fire Lord+m(20) and EP. Vic+, Mad Flame+ and Donner+ just don't seem worth the EP. For the price of Vic+ you could have a Kotone+m(20) as your leader. I guess the 15% attack and 10% defense from the level and rarity combos are nice though. I don't see why you wouldn't get at least 450EP for that party. The only thing that would really boost its value was if SDD+ was skill changed to - enemy att/def (I can't remember which one Lilin+ has).

808shinigami
5 years ago#27
bump Lilin is DED btw

808shinigami
5 years ago#28
SkimMilk1988 posted...
808shinigami posted...

Hatred Pledge Victoria+m
Moonlight Selene+m(11)
Death Call Covenant+m(8)
Dawn Lilin+m(6)

on the side for it
Lethargic+m (5)
Blood Quencher+ lv47

Hey, just because I think people are crazy to spend the EP on monsters, doesn't mean that someone won't buy them for a lot lol. Every monster in the game has a base agility lvl that's hidden. Apparently, Moonlight Selene+ and Dawn Lilin+ are a lot faster than BQS+ and Lethargic Belphagor+ respectively. I'm not really sure how much it matters, but I guess if you are fighting a team and you both have Agility Up(20), Selene and Lilin are more likely to attack first. I had a Mad Flame+m as my leader for a day before I traded it for Fire Lord+m(20) and EP. Vic+, Mad Flame+ and Donner+ just don't seem worth the EP. For the price of Vic+ you could have a Kotone+m(20) as your leader. I guess the 15% attack and 10% defense from the level and rarity combos are nice though. I don't see why you wouldn't get at least 450EP for that party. The only thing that would really boost its value was if SDD+ was skill changed to - enemy att/def (I can't remember which one Lilin+ has).

btw I could get 450ep just for the victoria alone... got like 4 offers for it on ds... just rather sell as a team... got offers for 80+ on SDD as is... if I only got a offer for 450 I'd just laugh and say good luck...

808shinigami
5 years ago#29
bump
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Summoner
  3. 7KnightsAZN DS-Forums store

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived