BW battle theme had the potential to be the best battle theme ever

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. BW battle theme had the potential to be the best battle theme ever

User Info: Rappy28

Rappy28
5 years ago#21
*looks at thread*
Okay, so I think the gym leader theme is mediocre, but I like Alder's battle theme. Are my opinions terrible and should I feel terrible about them, GFAQs ?
AlyG:"Is there a sight which lets you kill and destroy Harry Potter characters?"-CharmanderGatomon:"www.fanfiction.net"

User Info: The_Sol_Blader

The_Sol_Blader
5 years ago#22

Okay, so I think the gym leader theme is mediocre, but I like Alder's battle theme. Are my opinions terrible and should I feel terrible about them, GFAQs ?

You are a horrible person

Do you like the Plasma grunt battle? That and N's battle theme have to be my all time favorites
I'm taking swordplay classes, and I have a sword. But fear not, buy me an ice cream and I'll be nice with you.
Black FC: 3740 1617 9889

User Info: VioletMassacre

VioletMassacre
5 years ago#23
I never play Pokémon with the sound on, I listen to my own music instead.

User Info: snuffles504

snuffles504
5 years ago#24
kabigon20 posted...
Hell no. The B/W gym leader theme is the best one in the series IMO. It has the most energy to it.

Personally, I don't think any generation has beaten RGBY's gym leader theme.
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!

User Info: snuffles504

snuffles504
5 years ago#25
^ Except for HGSS's remix of it, that is.
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!

User Info: banjo kazooie

banjo kazooie
5 years ago#26
snuffles504 posted...
^ Except for HGSS's remix of it, that is.

And the GSC remix as well...
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth.

User Info: MileRun

MileRun
5 years ago#27
I'm actually not fond of this generation's music, save for a few tracks (e.g. Team Plasma Battle). I preferred battle and area themes from RSE (horns be damned) and HGSS. DP had a couple of nice area themes too, though the Dialga/Palkia fight is the only battle theme that stands out in my memory.
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board. It makes me feel special.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. BW battle theme had the potential to be the best battle theme ever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived