Question: Where is the daycare center?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Question: Where is the daycare center?

User Info: K_Guan

K_Guan
4 years ago#1
Do anyone know where is the daycare center in Pokemon Black 2? I beat the first gym so far, so I'm not that far into the game yet

User Info: boxdude123

boxdude123
4 years ago#2
This may be a noodish question but how are you playing the game already, where do you live? (don't answer the second question if not needed)
C2/MW3 (Wii) Clan: B05S C2 Primary: "Conduit^King"
Pokemon Black ll FC: (TBA)

User Info: darkespeon2323

darkespeon2323
4 years ago#3
either they imported, or are using a rom.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness FC = 4940-5960-6301 ///Ragnarok DS FC= 270840851775 -Silferis///
Monster Hunter Tri: Zephier- ID: 2C6C59

User Info: verac31

verac31
4 years ago#4
Throughout the entire storyline, I never encountered the daycare, so it's either still after Nacrene City, or I completely overlooked it, which is hard to imagine, because the daycare nearly always has an old dude standing near a fenced-in area with a few Pokemon inside it, which I never saw at all.
There is a hell, believe me I've seen it. There is a heaven, let's keep it a secret.

User Info: K_Guan

K_Guan
4 years ago#5
play-asia site let buy the japanese game. So do anyone know where the daycare center is at?

Edit

@above poster
Yah, me too, i ran around looking for an old guy outside the house with pokemons in the backyard, but didn't notice any.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#6
If you didnt find it during the Main Game,then it's safe to say it's found Post-Game.
My Wife:Skyla
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=665863
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Question: Where is the daycare center?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived