The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Odd thing you do in Pokemon games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Odd thing you do in Pokemon games

User Info: MetaDeDeDe

MetaDeDeDe
4 years ago#1
in this topic can feel freed to post all of the odd thing you do in a pokemon game:

In the 4th and 5th gen game I go behind the character of the opposite of the MC I am playing and talk to them to face me and them save so that in my eye it look like the MC is kissing that person. I tried doing it with Iris in White but she was too small.

I think I might rather play as the Male MC this time because of Skyla, Elesa and the joy I get everytime time I do this to a Female NPC that is not married.

What is the odd stuff you like to do in Pokemon games?
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature.
Iris's Official Future Husband

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
4 years ago#2
I always get them puzzles wrong on purpose to get more exp.
Proud Quitting Returner. We may be idiots, but we're the idiots of QR!
Now Playing: Megaman Starforce, Pokemon Conquest, Luminous Arc, DotA2

User Info: Ultimate_Nova_X

Ultimate_Nova_X
4 years ago#3
crunchy612 posted...
I always get them puzzles wrong on purpose to get more exp.

^^^

Also, I release all Pokemon I catch.
"Do not fail to commit an act of kindness just because it is small in scale; Do not commit an evil act just because it is small in scale." ~Liu Bei

User Info: DragonDark066

DragonDark066
4 years ago#4
i got a female pikachu lv 7 in a hevay ball

MetaDeDeDe
4 years ago#5
I also like to go to the Pokemon Musicial and enter pokemon are the same gender that the game state is popular toward
Exmaple
If i do Stardom, I will choose a pokemon that is a male.
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature.

User Info: SilverSaint7

SilverSaint7
4 years ago#6
I have never worn pants while playing a pokemon game.
My swagger brings all the scrubs to the yard.

User Info: patkelly929

patkelly929
4 years ago#7
I start a new game and take a drink whenever a Pokemon levels up.
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever

MetaDeDeDe
4 years ago#8
I have feeling toward Iris.

Just look at the last line of my sig and you will understand, but that is for reason: I don't have a girlfriend and I don't know if I ever will. Iris and I also happen to use Hydreigon on our teams.

User Info: TheShunned

TheShunned
4 years ago#9
MetaDeDeDe posted...

Just look at the last line of my sig and you will understand, but that is for reason: I don't have a girlfriend and I don't know if I ever will. Iris and I also happen to use Hydreigon on our teams.

Your entire sig is garbage.
I'll return someday.

User Info: SilverSaint7

SilverSaint7
4 years ago#10
MetaDeDeDe posted...

You won't get one if you keep saying s*** like that. And all that other stuff you said too.
My swagger brings all the scrubs to the yard.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Odd thing you do in Pokemon games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived