If you were killed by a Pokemon...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. If you were killed by a Pokemon...

User Info: Umuru

Umuru
4 years ago#131
Camerupt...

We traveled far and wide and all over the world together. We faced many challenges, and although we failed at some of them, they only made our victories that much sweeter. However, we got in over our ends when me made a wrong turn through a mountain and encountered a sleeping Regigigas. For some reason, it woke and as Camerupt tried to defend itself by unleashing its Eruption attack, the Regigigas had already used Confuse Ray and Camerupt's attack was directed at me instead.

...it burned.

User Info: edinnu

edinnu
4 years ago#132
Buneary, I tried having sex with it.

User Info: Revoredo

Revoredo
4 years ago#133
Mandibuzz.

I got lost in the Brazilian caatinga (sort of a desert with cactus, spiky plants and lots of vultures). Some problem with my car. I knew nobody would come to my help, so I wandered around for a bit. At 50 ºC, it didn't take long for me to collapse.

I woke up with a stinging pain in my face. something was wrong with my sight. I look around and see a Mandibuzz eating something. It is my left eye. I try to crawl away from the monster, but it didn't need to do more than slowly follow me by walking. I manage to stand and attempt a short run, it gets startled but immediately jumps with its talons stretched, mauling my back. I fall again. I try to turn my face toward the sand, but the pain of having the flesh in my back eaten is too much, I have no option other than facing the hellspawn.

I protect my face, but the demonic bird wants another juicy snack. Eventually it pecks its way to my remaining eye. Everything is darkness.

I somehow am able to crawl some more, and the beast isn't over my face. However my hands happen to meet a poison cacti of the area. In seconds, I feel my hands burning and swelling. And another thing, too: the monster. It feasts on my flesh for a hour before I finally die and am sent straight to hell, but that hour felt like an eternity.
Playing now: Luminous Arc 2
Next: Shantae: Risky's Revenge

User Info: paradoxworld

paradoxworld
4 years ago#134
Octillery

Japan was somehow responsible.
216.152.65.156 - PM me if this means anything to you. :D
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

User Info: The_Despair

The_Despair
4 years ago#135
Nidoran M.

I guess it... tried to ram me...?

User Info: CobCannonz

CobCannonz
4 years ago#136
Electivire zapped me to death.
Proud owner of a smiley free signi- >:) dang

User Info: CorneliusNepos

CorneliusNepos
4 years ago#137
I love all living creatures. One day as I was walking along the shore line, I happened upon a dying tentacool, I decided to help it since I adore all living creatures. So I lovingly picked it up and gently placed back in the water. It was so grateful for my help, it stung me.
Luckily, before I died, I managed to take it out (along with a school of magikarp, a couple of dewgongs and a whole lot of poliwags) with the dynamite I was going to do my fishing with.

From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Stupid tentacool.

User Info: Tropicalwood

Tropicalwood
4 years ago#138
Talyrian posted...
Ponyta.
I tried to ride it. It didn't like me.

That's because you didn't know that friendship is magic.
Real men watch My Little Pony
Pokemon Black FC: 2107-8038-5393

User Info: sumweeaboo

sumweeaboo
4 years ago#139
Dusknoir

I was killed by a runaway semi driven by Dusknoir and the Incredible Hulk.
---

User Info: SPDShadowRanger

SPDShadowRanger
4 years ago#140
Magikarp FTW.....splashed to death.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. If you were killed by a Pokemon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71299/19 7:43AM