The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

glad gamesop open 3 hours early

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. glad gamesop open 3 hours early

User Info: Sora542

Sora542
5 years ago#1
Topic, how many others are happy that gamestop is opening at 9am?

User Info: edinnu

edinnu
5 years ago#2
What? WHere did u get this blasphemous information from? Does this apply to all gamestops?

User Info: TRKelia

TRKelia
5 years ago#3
Please tell me where you got this information from, as I've been looking for Gamestop (either the website or their Facebook) to announce any information.

Sora542
5 years ago#4
Did you guy call your local gamestop? I just called mine,and they confirmed that they will be opening up at 9am tomorrow morning.

TRKelia
5 years ago#5
Sora542 posted...
Did you guy call your local gamestop? I just called mine,and they confirmed that they will be opening up at 9am tomorrow morning.

Not yet.

I may have to. For Black and White they released the information on what stores were opening early or having a midnight release online. I just assumed that they would do the same this time around.

Sora542
5 years ago#6
well since it is in the same region, and is merely a update version with new gym leaders/pokemon, and not a brand new pokemon game I'm sure they wont do a midnight release. If it was a brand new pokemon game, then it's possible that they will do a midnight release for it, but since it's just a updated version I wouldn't think a midnight release at any gamestop will happen. Now if there was another game coming out today that will be huge like CoD THEN they will do a midnight release.

TRKelia
5 years ago#7
Sora542 posted...
well since it is in the same region, and is merely a update version with new gym leaders/pokemon, and not a brand new pokemon game I'm sure they wont do a midnight release. If it was a brand new pokemon game, then it's possible that they will do a midnight release for it, but since it's just a updated version I wouldn't think a midnight release at any gamestop will happen. Now if there was another game coming out today that will be huge like CoD THEN they will do a midnight release.

I would not really call Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 an update because it is not like the previous generations where they just released a director's cut of the two main games for that generation. This time around it is a sequel that includes a new plot, new characters, new areas, etc.

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
5 years ago#8
Meh, I'm a late riser on the weekends. A worker from the local Gamestop called me to tell me that they are opening at 9 AM tomorrow earlier today.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
Strifehart is my OTP. FC: 4170-0917-6393 services performed at BSC: 1 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards.

Sora542
5 years ago#9
Well I just meant that it is in the same region and alot of the same locations, sure it takes place 2 years after B/W and has new characters/plot and lot of things have changed, but to me it feels more of a expansion pack than the next pokemon game.

User Info: timpkmn89

timpkmn89
5 years ago#10
It's up to the individual Gamestop to open early. Call them and ask if they are.
---
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. glad gamesop open 3 hours early

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71299/19 7:43AM