What was your first Pokemon game/generation?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first Pokemon game/generation?

User Info: smallpoxx

smallpoxx
4 years ago#21
Jack_Jacus posted...
Yellow, and i am proud to say that i defeated every single gym leader only with Pikachu.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Don't quote me, you'll get ToS'd

User Info: Zrorro

Zrorro
4 years ago#22
I started with Red version on Gameboy, using Charmander as my starter. But I got the 2 other starter by buying blue shortly after to trade them to my red game. I had got into the anime before I played the game when I was little, so I wanted all 3 like Ash. This was before Yellow came out. I was loyal to getting all versions till after GSC. It wasn't till a few years later that I played a few games from gen 3 and up. Gen 1 is still my favorite but I do like this gen with the B/W stuff.
XBL: Zrorro the 2nd (Wii) 2968-1959-7665-4725
PSN: Zrorro

User Info: beebarb

beebarb
4 years ago#23
First Game: Blue from Generation 1.
We shall always remember the departed...
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418

User Info: _KGC_

_KGC_
4 years ago#24
I want to say Blue but I really don't remember. I know for a fact it was a gen 1 game. >_>
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra

User Info: Tha_Degenerator

Tha_Degenerator
4 years ago#25
beebarb posted...
First Game: Blue from Generation 1.
| Intel i7-3930k | Corsair 120gb Force GT | Patriot 8GB RAM 1333 mhz | ASUS x79 Sabertooth Motherboard | EVGA GTX 670 FTW | Corsair H100 | \_O__/

User Info: FouCapitan

FouCapitan
4 years ago#26
Yellow, gen I on a purple Gameboy Color.
Killing means never having to say you're sorry.

User Info: PurpleNarga

PurpleNarga
4 years ago#27
Blue

User Info: wheeling_gamer

wheeling_gamer
4 years ago#28
Gold, but got Blue shortly after.
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.

User Info: Ruwalk

Ruwalk
4 years ago#29
My first game was Pokemon Yellow from Gen 1, so my first pokemon ever was actually Pikachu XD Stuck with the games ever since. I own/have played at least 1 of the games from each gen. Just nabbed Black 2 since I played White 1, thought I'd change it up.

Since then I typically stuck to the fire starters, but now there's a bunch of fire pokemon I like that picking a starter gets hard...had Oshawott last run. Maybe I'll try Snivy this time...

User Info: phantom6

phantom6
4 years ago#30
Yellow, G1.
R.I.P. Princess, Feb. 14, 1992 - June 2, 2004
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first Pokemon game/generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived