When can I start breeding my Pokemon at the Day-Care?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. When can I start breeding my Pokemon at the Day-Care?

User Info: VirusChris

VirusChris
4 years ago#1
When's the earliest I can start breeding my Pokemon? It's been awhile so I've forgotten where and when does the option to start breeding Pokemon at the Day-Care center available.

Let to have a few Starter Pokemon to trade with for my Starter Pokemon Tepig.
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
4 years ago#2
Postgame
Proud Quitting Returner.
Volt White Shiny Hunt! Latest Caught: Lunatone Latest Bred: Beldum On The Way: Ralts

User Info: VirusChris

VirusChris
4 years ago#3
Seriously? o_0

Why would they do that? Usually you can start breeding after the second or third gym.
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards

User Info: GastroFan

GastroFan
4 years ago#4
VirusChris posted...
Seriously? o_0

Why would they do that? Usually you can start breeding after the second or third gym.

For the answer to that question you'd have to ask Game Freak. All I have is a couple of theories as to why they did things that way but that's what they are, theories. Sorry.

Official Cresselia of the B/W2 Boards; when will there be an official Cresselia event?
Official Darkrai of PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth Board

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
4 years ago#5
GastroFan posted...
VirusChris posted...
Seriously? o_0

For the answer to that question you'd have to ask Game Freak. All I have is a couple of theories as to why they did things that way but that's what they are, theories. Sorry.

Official Cresselia of the B/W2 Boards; when will there be an official Cresselia event?
Official Darkrai of PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth Board

Whatever the reason, its pretty dumb to not allow breeding until postgame. People can still breed in Black 1 and White 1 and just trade the pokemon over to Black 2 and White 2. It really makes no sense.
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. When can I start breeding my Pokemon at the Day-Care?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71286/7 11:42AM