The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Looking for a good water type

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Looking for a good water type

User Info: Big_Isaac

Big_Isaac
4 years ago#1
I'm playing White 2, but this board is much more active, so I thought it'd better ask here

I just beat the 3rd Gym and went through Route 4
so far, my team consists of
Flaafy
Lucario
Leavanny
Growlithe
Braviary

what I'm missing is a water type
any suggestions?
waiting for Golden Sun 3DS
My FF ratings (X/10): I: 5, II: 6, III: 4, IV: 8, V: 9, VI: 8, VII: 5, VIII: 2, IX: 8, X: 10, X-2: 6, XII: 8

User Info: b_nolan

b_nolan
4 years ago#2
Azumarill with huge power is a beast.
http://nsa24.casimages.com/img/2010/10/20/101020032317365660.jpg

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
4 years ago#3
Vaporeon

User Info: Vivi0198

Vivi0198
4 years ago#4
I like Golduck.
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: GastroFan

GastroFan
4 years ago#5
Big_Isaac posted...
I'm playing White 2, but this board is much more active, so I thought it'd better ask here

Flaafy
Lucario
Leavanny
Growlithe
Braviary

any suggestions?

My daughter picked up an Azumarill on route 20; it evolves into Marill, a good water type. You could try for a Basculin or another pokemon in Dream World as well. If you played B/W1 you can transfer over one of your water types or ask on the trade boards for a Lapras or Shellos or a horsea or a half a dozen others. Good luck with the next gym.

Official Cresselia of the B/W2 Boards; when will there be an official Cresselia event?
Official Darkrai of PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth Board

User Info: AceGamer11x

AceGamer11x
4 years ago#6
-wishs he didnt have to wait until tuesday to get game-
3DS: 1590-4913-4456
Official Zorua of the Pokemon white 2 and black 2 boards. Getting, paper mario sticker star, animal crossing, and your mom.

User Info: Big_Isaac

Big_Isaac
4 years ago#7
I thought about using Azumarill, but even with huge power, it only has 100 base attack. it's decent, but other water types have this naturally, and I don't want to let surf go to waste

about Vaporeon, where can I get an Evee?
waiting for Golden Sun 3DS
My FF ratings (X/10): I: 5, II: 6, III: 4, IV: 8, V: 9, VI: 8, VII: 5, VIII: 2, IX: 8, X: 10, X-2: 6, XII: 8

User Info: Mugiloko

Mugiloko
4 years ago#8
GastroFan posted...
Big_Isaac posted...

Flaafy
Lucario
Leavanny
Growlithe
Braviary

any suggestions?

My daughter picked up an Azurill on route 20; it evolves into Marill, a good water type. You could try for a Basculin or another pokemon in Dream World as well. If you played B/W1 you can transfer over one of your water types or ask on the trade boards for a Lapras or Shellos or a horsea or a half a dozen others. Good luck with the next gym.

Official Cresselia of the B/W2 Boards; when will there be an official Cresselia event?
Official Darkrai of PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth Board

Fix'd, Azumarill doesn't evolve.
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. In this world, people don't help, they give links.Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards

User Info: TheShunned

TheShunned
4 years ago#9
Big_Isaac posted...
I thought about using Azumarill, but even with huge power, it only has 100 base attack. it's decent, but other water types have this naturally, and I don't want to let surf go to waste

Huge Power doesnt double the base stat, it doubles the stat, ie if it has 250 Attack, instead it has 500.
I'll return someday.

User Info: Celebity

Celebity
4 years ago#10
Big_Isaac posted...

Castelia.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Looking for a good water type

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived