how much is your save file worth to you?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. how much is your save file worth to you?

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
4 years ago#41
KeyBlade999 posted...
KeeperOfShadows posted...
The life of my 7th born son.

Is that some kind of obscure reference to the Septimus Heap (sp?) series?

Nah, just sacrificing a being who will never exist.
I am The Defender of Darkness. The Knight of Nothingness. The Master of Murkiness.
I am the Keeper of Shadows, AND I WILL RULE YOU!!

User Info: TehTrumpCard

TehTrumpCard
4 years ago#42
pmaster posted...
It's worth sooooo much to me. I would be heart broken if lost it or it stopped working. I traded my favorite pokemon into the game so yeah...
Stars, have their own beginnings, but their own power results in their destruction.
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 Black 2 FC: 3268-3178-7258

User Info: CWtennis

CWtennis
4 years ago#43
Matters to me so much that I always keep my Pkmn game locations in mind and think to myself "If there's a fire, quickly take the games and run"

And since I moved into a dorm, I put a lock around a bag containing them....a little important
3053 5388 2361 - Pokemon White 2 FC < Default
5372 0620 2714 - Pokemon White FC

User Info: HeyWheresKel

HeyWheresKel
4 years ago#44
I've put about 120 hours into my save file, but it doesn't mean much to me. I'm not trying to fill out my Dex, I don't have any shinies or imports from other games, and 100 hours spent on a Pokemon game is small in comparison to the time I've spent on other games. My memories of playing Pokemon are the most important things, and I can't lose those.
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"

User Info: coreekymon

coreekymon
4 years ago#45
Quite a bit just based on the hours spent getting Pokemon from the last 3 generations. I would probably cry if I lost all that hard work.
Please check out my blog/guide to competitive pokemon at pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. how much is your save file worth to you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71299/19 7:43AM