[join avenu] any ways to influence nursery shop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. [join avenu] any ways to influence nursery shop?

User Info: lavos24551h

lavos24551h
5 years ago#1
well, i beat the E4 last night at like 4am, have since been notified i can now have a Nursery shop on Join Avenue, ive tried to Invite about 15 people since then but nobody wants to create a Nursery shop, is there any settings or phrases or anything i can edit/change that might influence that so that its more likely?
PSN ID: Lavos2009

User Info: gohobojoe

gohobojoe
5 years ago#2
No.
"My name isn't Slick. It's Zoidberg. JOHN ****ING ZOIDBERG!" - Zoidberg, Futurama

User Info: bowser1985

bowser1985
5 years ago#3
Your Avenue has to be level 15. Otherwise it's random. I'm at level 19 and still no nursery.
"It all starts with this....A jewel containing the ultimate power." -The great Shadow the Hedgehog

lavos24551h
5 years ago#4
id have to check the level on mine, will report back on that in a bit, been a good while since i checked it, gotta capture Heatran first :3

User Info: Runeboggle

Runeboggle
5 years ago#5
Nope. It's all up to the people that arrive at your Join Avenue. They can change which shops they create in their own Join Avenues.
Si || http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G6SR0TYlWw

lavos24551h
5 years ago#6
ok checked and mine is lvl 49

heatran wasnt too long to capture, gotta love Critical Capture, makes me glad i caught a ton of pokemon even if i didnt plan to use or evolve many of them :3

lavos24551h
5 years ago#7
hmmm....just had an idea.....i should play my White 2 copy and just link the 2 games via Friend Code, then just create my own shop, thankfully i own 2 DS systems now

User Info: bowser1985

bowser1985
5 years ago#8
49??? Dayum that's unlucky! O.O Here's hoping it doesn't take me that long. I mean, I set myself up to open a Nursery if my character visits someone's Avenue, but I heard that doesn't do anything.
"It all starts with this....A jewel containing the ultimate power." -The great Shadow the Hedgehog

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
5 years ago#9
Talk to some people in your Avenue, some will want to change their job, everyone I talk to who has a hiker called Jaylen has had him offer to change to a nursery. The bonus being that he will keep the level of his shop when he switches as well.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739
3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167

lavos24551h
5 years ago#10
ultima, you mean all the people in the office building?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. [join avenu] any ways to influence nursery shop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived