So, do you guys use legendaries?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. So, do you guys use legendaries?

User Info: bdavis93

bdavis93
4 years ago#31
I don't like using ubers.
Anything allowed in the battle tower, frontier, subway, or the like, however, is fair game in my eyes.

User Info: __songcry

__songcry
4 years ago#32
If you mean in game it depends on how strong they are and what level I get them at. I tend to go with high base stat pokemon anyway when they're available pre elite 4 so I don't really see any difference between using a moltres, or an azlef vs a garchomp/tyranitar. If I ever finish pokemon white I'll definitely use cobalion.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2581 1150 7351

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
4 years ago#33
only when i maxed most the Pokemon i normally use anyway, occasionally put in a legendary or two for kicks...
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)

User Info: sonofcasbah

sonofcasbah
4 years ago#34
used to when i was younger and stupid
PSN: SonOfCasbah

User Info: xTreefiddy350x

xTreefiddy350x
4 years ago#35
Never use legendaries.

User Info: hotrodneptune32

hotrodneptune32
4 years ago#36
I see nothing wrong with using Legendaries. The problem comes from trying to get them for competitive use, so that's when I'll Pokegen.

But on a side note, sometimes I"ll troll a bit on them.

"So, Reshiram, you've got a BST of 680, are the only Dragon/Fire Type Pokemon in existence, and can pretty much nuke anything with Blue Flare in the sun?"
"Yep!"
"I've got the perfect job for you!"

"HM Slave!"
PKMN Black FC: 2237 3659 0319
PKMN Black 2 FC: 3783 6967 8995

User Info: jonahdoom

jonahdoom
4 years ago#37
xTreefiddy350x posted...
Never use legendaries.

Exactly
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3

User Info: Robot_Soopa

Robot_Soopa
4 years ago#38
No. I tend not to use starters after a certain point either.

I've never liked the idea of any Pokemon being more important than any other.

User Info: CircleOfManias

CircleOfManias
4 years ago#39
__songcry posted...
I don't really see any difference between using a moltres, or an azlef vs a garchomp/tyranitar.

There's a pretty substantial difference, Moltres is abysmal, Azelf is sort of decent, Tyranitar is excellent, Garchomp is broken. The majority of the standard legendaries are mediocre at best, only a few are actually viable.
Sick liaisons raise this monumental mark
The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park

User Info: __songcry

__songcry
4 years ago#40
CircleOfManias posted...
__songcry posted...
I don't really see any difference between using a moltres, or an azlef vs a garchomp/tyranitar.

There's a pretty substantial difference, Moltres is abysmal, Azelf is sort of decent, Tyranitar is excellent, Garchomp is broken. The majority of the standard legendaries are mediocre at best, only a few are actually viable.

I mean in game during the main story.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2581 1150 7351
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. So, do you guys use legendaries?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived