Average Age of Pokemon Players?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Average Age of Pokemon Players?

User Info: Rikkettik

Rikkettik
4 years ago#21
22, started with Red when I was around eight or nine years old.

User Info: WackyQuacker

WackyQuacker
4 years ago#22
BloodlustSweden posted...
Im 21, been playing since the beginning.

The beginning was Japanese Red and Green.

User Info: BloodlustSweden

BloodlustSweden
4 years ago#23
WackyQuacker posted...
Im 21, been playing since the beginning.

The beginning was Japanese Red and Green.

In Europe/USA the beginning was Blue/Red. If i had known japanese and would have access to Jap. Red/Green i would have gotten it.
Pokemon White FC: 0218 1584 0189 - Erik
Life is a disease with a larger number of victims than all forms of Cancer put together...

User Info: moneyman82

moneyman82
4 years ago#24
This should be stickied, it's a very interesting poll that will otherwise get lost among all the other topics.

Haha, well, by all means request a sticky if you think so, but I think stickies are more for helpful things such as guides. Although to be honest that's why there's a FAQs section, cheats section, answers section, etc...What are stickies for D: lmao Well "Request Sticky" away if you think this is interesting enough! :P
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com

User Info: BloodlustSweden

BloodlustSweden
4 years ago#25
moneyman82 posted...
This should be stickied, it's a very interesting poll that will otherwise get lost among all the other topics.

Haha, well, by all means request a sticky if you think so, but I think stickies are more for helpful things such as guides. Although to be honest that's why there's a FAQs section, cheats section, answers section, etc...What are stickies for D: lmao Well "Request Sticky" away if you think this is interesting enough! :P

I just requested a sticky even though i think the same as you. I have seen way "Worse" topics get stickied though.

Also, as a side note: Holy ****, my User Level is "32: Legend" O.O'
Pokemon White FC: 0218 1584 0189 - Erik
Life is a disease with a larger number of victims than all forms of Cancer put together...

User Info: GlitterGuns

GlitterGuns
4 years ago#26

Have been interested in Pokémon since May 1998, when I got a VHS mailer from Toys R' Us.

User Info: Kitsune_Shinra

Kitsune_Shinra
4 years ago#27
I'm 22, started back with red and blue in late 98. :) One of the highlights of my childhood I think was receiving my first pokemon ever. Charmander in red, then Bulbasaur in blue. :)
White FC: 2064 8774 3275 name : Janelle
White 2 FC : 4342 0616 9985 name: Janelle

User Info: prince_leo

prince_leo
4 years ago#28
ZombieAkane posted...
Seriously, what the **** else on Smogon can you get sponsored for other than competitive battling?

Lol
No man stands so tall as he who stoops to help a child.
http://i.imgur.com/VH2Nc.jpg - Young Leo has more swag than you

User Info: Rose_Mage

Rose_Mage
4 years ago#29
Ranks ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress, Dunsparce Girl
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l

User Info: Xylarxcode

Xylarxcode
4 years ago#30
So a little older then most people here, apparently. Started playing Red/Blue in 98 and haven't missed a single installment since. At least, not a single installment that's available to the EU region.
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required.
Sir Winston Churchill
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Average Age of Pokemon Players?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71299/19 7:43AM