Is there a way to check the EV's your pokemon have in-game without having a DSi?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Is there a way to check the EV's your pokemon have in-game without having a DSi?

User Info: Haxdreigon

Haxdreigon
4 years ago#1
I can't seem to find someone like that. In B/W there was this someone in Opelucid who would help you with that. Do B/W2 have anyone like that besides Bianca?
If you happen to have a DW Reuniclus or other members of its line, please don't hesitate to message me.

User Info: Mugiloko

Mugiloko
4 years ago#2
>Without a DSi

Why does the system matter?
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards

User Info: spoinkspoink

spoinkspoink
4 years ago#3
Bianca does the same job as the person in Opelucid, only now it's more convenient.

And what does having a DSi have to do with anything?
Just cos you feel it doesn't mean it's there

User Info: Haxdreigon

Haxdreigon
4 years ago#4
I was under the impression that the Xtransceiver could only be used by those with a DSi. Never mind then.
If you happen to have a DW Reuniclus or other members of its line, please don't hesitate to message me.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Is there a way to check the EV's your pokemon have in-game without having a DSi?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived