Non-pokemon things that look like pokemon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Non-pokemon things that look like pokemon

User Info: 72nd_Gunslinger

72nd_Gunslinger
5 years ago#1
ITT: things that are not related to pokemon (i.e. people, monsters, characters, etc.) that look like certain pokemon.

Every time I start a new game, I decide on a certain theme, and my BW2 save is centered around Lovecraftian abominations. So I've been using this blog as a handy reference for names (as it's a pain in the ass to thumb through thousands of pages of books), and I found this guy, who bears a *striking* resemblance to Darmanitan:

http://yog-blogsoth.blogspot.com/search/label/Dweller

So much so that I now have a Darmanitan named "Dweller." So....any other stuff that you've seen that makes you double-take and go, "Holy crap, it's [that pokemon]!"?
"The ones who aren't human....ARE YOU!!"
--Lucy, Elfen Lied

User Info: Magmasta

Magmasta
5 years ago#2
Only one that sticks in my head is when I used to watch DBZ, Frieza would always remind me of Mewtwo.

It was the good cartoon line up they would have after school before they went pro reality.
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend

User Info: FFnut

FFnut
5 years ago#3
That stupid tree north of Goldenrod City in the Johto games.

Looks like it should be a Pokemon but all it does is wiggle like it has epilepsy when I try to battle it.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Non-pokemon things that look like pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived