Your first shiny pokemon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Your first shiny pokemon

User Info: Scizoreon

Scizoreon
4 years ago#11
The first non-scripted shiny I caught was Spinda while collecting ash for the flutes in Ruby or Sapphire.

The first non-scripted shiny I got was the Treecko (now a Sceptile) I received as my starter during one of my playthroughs of Ruby or Sapphire. It took me awhile to realise it was shiny and as result I thought there was something wrong with my game for awhile.

The only other non-scripted shiny that I've caught is a Beheeyem that I found while training my team up on Black.

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
4 years ago#12
Okay I'll bite. When you say non-scripted am I right in assuming you mean not hacked with an action replay? (I'll be honest I have done that once or twice)

User Info: Lunar_Soul

Lunar_Soul
4 years ago#13
Adam_Ace posted...
Okay I'll bite. When you say non-scripted am I right in assuming you mean not hacked with an action replay? (I'll be honest I have done that once or twice)

Non-scripted meaning as in "randomly encountered". In other words, stuff OTHER than the Red Gyarados in G/S/C HG/SS, he's a scripted fight - you always encounter him on every playthrough.

Anyway, my first was an Unown 'I' on Gold. Had no idea what it was, and it ran away. Then several years later, a shiny Whismur on Ruby. After that, shiny Pikachu AND Rhydon in Diamond on the same day. (Then my copy got stolen... T_T) Finally, a shiny Emolga on White.(Why couldn't it have been a Golett??? :/ )
Yeah, I'm a Vocaloid fan. Problem?
http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheQuittingReturner/index/

User Info: Mugiloko

Mugiloko
4 years ago#14
Metang.
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/180px-571Zoroark.png

User Info: GenXPm

GenXPm
4 years ago#15
A shiny Budew in Plat, it doesn't look much different than a normal.
GT tag: Crimson2110
SteamID:Mrbrightside

User Info: scitch1

scitch1
4 years ago#16
found a shiny sunkern in heartgold lol lame pokemon and boring colours

ive played pokemon since the very start too hundreds of hours into all the games and just a sunkern shiny :/
PSN = scott_2781
Add my PSN :)

User Info: BirdPwNz100

BirdPwNz100
4 years ago#17
scitch1 posted...
found a shiny sunkern in heartgold lol lame pokemon and boring colours

ive played pokemon since the very start too hundreds of hours into all the games and just a sunkern shiny :/

Lmao
PSN: oBirdPwNz-

User Info: Spacefrisian

Spacefrisian
4 years ago#18
Red Gyarados, cause its shiny, and it introduced shiny.

2nd shiny was Elecktrike.
Lets move mountains or mount movements.

User Info: calvin_0

calvin_0
4 years ago#19
my first shiny is red gyrados back in silver.. i even have the card along with golden magikarp, but i traded both of them for shining mewtwo, wb mewtwo and promo mew.

ahhh the good old days...
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0

User Info: SuperSocrates

SuperSocrates
4 years ago#20
Haven't ever seen a shiny, or if I have I didn't notice. Don't really mind; a lot of the shiny color schemes are actually quite ugly. Rather just catch normal pokemon.
Ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Your first shiny pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71299/19 7:43AM