Best attack in the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Best attack in the game?

User Info: goodknife

goodknife
4 years ago#71
sketch

User Info: Toastlad098

Toastlad098
4 years ago#72
What about Tri-attack with combined power of Foresight? I mean Tri-attack has 80 power, and it has a chance to make the target either paralyzed, burned, or even frozen. Yes I do know that it's not very effective against rock and steel types, but count those 2 out and you have a decent attack there....or at least that's what I think...

Another would be Facade cause how it doubles its power with the whole effect of burn, paralyze and poison thing. Combined that with a pokemon with Guts and you have a very, very powerful attack. Oh! And if the pokemon is normal holding a silk scarf! STAB, Guts power, Facade power, and Silk scarf power!

^But what are the chances?
PSN: Toastlad098

User Info: Why_Is_Purple

Why_Is_Purple
4 years ago#73
Toastlad098 posted...
Oh! And if the pokemon is normal holding a silk scarf! STAB, Guts power, Facade power, and Silk scarf power!

Why a Silk Scarf? A Choice Band or Life Orb would boost the power more.
IF YOU GO IN THE DIRECTION OF THE ARROW.
3DS Friend Code: 5069-3926-6218

User Info: Toastlad098

Toastlad098
4 years ago#74
Why_Is_Purple posted...
Toastlad098 posted...
Oh! And if the pokemon is normal holding a silk scarf! STAB, Guts power, Facade power, and Silk scarf power!

Why a Silk Scarf? A Choice Band or Life Orb would boost the power more.

A choice band would prevent someone from using Protect or any other move that they might want to use. And I didn't consider Life Orb. Never really thought about the topic. Just the first thing that came to mind.
PSN: Toastlad098
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Best attack in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived