WORST main Pokemon games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. WORST main Pokemon games?

User Info: Dark_Einherjar

Dark_Einherjar
4 years ago#81
bigt3224 posted...
I hated Diamond and Pearl. The Pokemon were super lame minus 20 or so, and it was too easy. I beat the game with absolutely no grinding and I think I only used like 4 pokemon throughout the entire game, just because I didn't like the rest.

I beat the whole thing with just Empoleon, Luxray, Staraptor, and Lucario.

Less Pokémon -> more EXP for the ones you're using -> higher levels -> game becomes easier.

I beat Emerald once with nothing but a Sceptile and a Linoone; they were LV 60+ by the time I faced the E4, and I didn't grind.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black

User Info: bigt3224

bigt3224
4 years ago#82
I skipped half the trainers too haha. I got so bored with it I just wanted to end it.
PSN: bigt5478

User Info: InfernalFive

InfernalFive
4 years ago#83
Any answer other than RBY or GSC should be ignored.
"Needs more butter!"
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyfabsU4xH1qzy531o1_500.jpg

User Info: EmperorLelouch

EmperorLelouch
4 years ago#84
RSE easily

User Info: aPimp_named_leE

aPimp_named_leE
4 years ago#85
I can't vote. i like them all. there has not been a weak main game for me yet. i even play the old ones on emulators from time to time. now if we were talking about spin-off games...
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~

User Info: BloodlustSweden

BloodlustSweden
4 years ago#86
FL81 posted...
In terms of gameplay mechanics, RBY is easily the worst.

As for actual enjoyment, DPPt.
Strip the flesh! Salt the wounds! *Manical laughter*

User Info: carlsjos

carlsjos
4 years ago#87
RSE has the best music out of all of them...it should not be getting this many votes.

User Info: MeanestGuyEver

MeanestGuyEver
4 years ago#88
Platinum is so far ahead of Diamond and Pearl I don't even know why people are lumping them together
i want u to take a hard look at the doller bill in your hand, stare at it, and really ask is this what the people are dying for? - Lil B

User Info: kenshimori

kenshimori
4 years ago#89
I have to go with D/P/P.

While I haven't played B/W yet, D/P/P was by far the most forgetful for me, and I'm still trying to play the stupid game. I really can't remember pretty much anything about the game, as I've spent months on and off trying to finish it. I remember more from the one time I got through Sapphire when I played that 8 years ago, than I do from Pearl when I tried it 3 years ago and Platinum that I'm still trying to play now.. I don't play competitively, so "balance" doesn't mean much to me at all. Hardly any of the Pokemon available suit my cup of tea - Using mainly a Nidoking, Luxray, and a Arcanine a friend gifted me. Defog makes Flash seem like a good idea (it wasn't). But mostly, it bores the crap out of me.

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
4 years ago#90
Even though DPPT refined the mechanics heavily, it had a really depressing atmosphere (not intentionally by the designers) in that it felt like Pokemon was getting really stale, at least for me. Again, that's not to say it didn't have a lot of gems, but it didn't feel the same to me as gen 1-3 did (in that I was always excited and looking forward to playing more, here it felt like a chore sometimes), and eventually the gen 5 games.
Everything in life is a battle. Even peace itself is a battle to maintain it.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. WORST main Pokemon games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71299/19 7:43AM