Favorite Underrated/Overshadowed Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Favorite Underrated/Overshadowed Pokemon?

User Info: Polimario

Polimario
5 years ago#1
We all probably have one. A 'Mon that you like that just doesn't get a lot of attention or is forgotten in favor of better Pokémon.

Mine is Druddigon. Poor guy packs a punch, but is tossed aside for his bigger brethren. I think even Altaria gets a bit more love than Druddigon gets.
"If speed and deadly accuracy had children, I'd be their favorite!" -Sniper (MNC/SMNC)

User Info: BluePaladin25

BluePaladin25
5 years ago#2
I never really see people talk about Kingdra or Gallade. 2 of my favorites, representing the first four gens between them.

I'm trying to find a third member (preferably a fifth gen exclusive species) to round them out in a PWT/Subway team.

I just realized there's also a kind of thematic thing going there. A dragon and a knight... hm, I'll need to think about that for my third mon.

User Info: pectus_umbra

pectus_umbra
5 years ago#3
Banette. Sableye as well. But Banette #1.

Needs an evolution. stupid dusknoir ;_;
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.

User Info: Brandon042487

Brandon042487
5 years ago#4
Zangoose and Seviper

Both good pokemon, just outclassed.
Pokemon Black FC: 1206 7087 1869 [Vesper]
Pokemon Black2 FC: 0648 3939 0779 [Brandon]

User Info: lighting_deity

lighting_deity
5 years ago#5
d-nite is underrated, we all know he can kick ass yet no one has a team of 4 d-nites and 2 d-nites
official dragonite of B2/W2 boards. "there is a 0% chance of this happenin". - NameNotKnown http://tinyurl.com/823pxfc

User Info: Gardevoir47

Gardevoir47
5 years ago#6
Genesect.

Oh wait...

The real answer is Cherrim.
Pokemon White FC: 3825 7849 1598
BTW, The Game

User Info: Brandon042487

Brandon042487
5 years ago#7
BluePaladin25 posted...
I never really see people talk about Kingdra or Gallade. 2 of my favorites, representing the first four gens between them.

I'm trying to find a third member (preferably a fifth gen exclusive species) to round them out in a PWT/Subway team.

I just realized there's also a kind of thematic thing going there. A dragon and a knight... hm, I'll need to think about that for my third mon.

Bastiodon (Shield)
Rampardos (Lance)
Gardevoir (Damsel)
Mismagius (Dark Witch)
That's all I got.
Pokemon Black FC: 1206 7087 1869 [Vesper]
Pokemon Black2 FC: 0648 3939 0779 [Brandon]

User Info: BluePaladin25

BluePaladin25
5 years ago#8
Brandon042487 posted...
BluePaladin25 posted...

Bastiodon (Shield)
Mismagius (Dark Witch)

Ooh, those are both good. If I can't find a suitable Gen 5 mon, I'll definitely go with one of these (probably Bastiodon until I can get my hands on a version with Misdreavus or a WiFi connection).

Also, I agree with the above mention of Sableye. It and Mawile both feel completely forgotten and unloved, but they have their own appeal. Let's hope for evos in Gen 6?

User Info: Gastroid

Gastroid
5 years ago#9
Haxsparce always has a spot in my heart.
Mechroid II
Second Generation Mech Unit Series

User Info: lighting_deity

lighting_deity
5 years ago#10
d-nite is underrated, we all know he can kick ass yet no one has a team of 4 d-nites and 2 d-nites
GameFAQs, the only place if you disagree with someone it makes you a troll.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Favorite Underrated/Overshadowed Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived