Question on EV Training...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Question on EV Training...

User Info: asdfggghh1

asdfggghh1
4 years ago#1
Well, two actually. I couldn't find anything on this, or rather I didn't look extremely hard, but does using the EXP share give a full amount of the EVs to the holder?

And I read about switching out and then winning the battle, does the switched out get the full EVs, including from a held item?

A lv9 Krabby holding a power Anklet can't reliably beat up Basculins all day...
My balls do not blend.

User Info: MillionGunmannn

MillionGunmannn
4 years ago#2
Rule: If it get EXP it also gets EVs
PKMN Black 2 FC: 3225 3480 4644

User Info: Mikey_R

Mikey_R
4 years ago#3
EVs are NEVER split. So using EXP share will not reduce the amount of EVs a pokemon will obtain, the same goes for switching out.
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/

User Info: MileRun

MileRun
4 years ago#4
MillionGunmannn posted...
Rule: If it get EXP it also gets EVs

Mikey_R posted...
EVs are NEVER split. So using EXP share will not reduce the amount of EVs a pokemon will obtain, the same goes for switching out.

This and that. One other thing: Things like the Power Items and Pokerus effects only work if the Pokemon has them. So, in the following cases...

-You lead with a Krabby holding a Power Anklet, then switch to another Pokemon. Krabby gets 6 Speed EVs (two from Basculin, four from the Anklet), and your other Pokemon gets 2 Speed EVs (from Basculin).

-You lead with an arbitrary Pokemon holding a Power Anklet. Krabby is in your party holding an EXP. Share, but never enters the battle. Your lead Pokemon gets 6 Speed EVs and your Krabby only gets 2 Speed EVs.
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Question on EV Training...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived