C/D: You won't be catching audino any time soon.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. C/D: You won't be catching audino any time soon.

User Info: wutzgood

wutzgood
4 years ago#11
No need to catch them. I bred 2 great ones for doubles and a shiny one along the way.
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739

User Info: 3PiesAndAFork

3PiesAndAFork
4 years ago#12
D; audino grinding in blaze black 2 and caught a shiny one. Also caught a shiny one in blaze black while audino grinding.

User Info: Paromin

Paromin
4 years ago#13
Because of the EXP? lol, why would I resort to such an inferior method of grinding?

Blisseys in the White Treehollow give more EXP per level, they come at Level 80, and on top of that get a bonus 1.5 multiplier to their EXP because they're owned by a trainer.

Seriously people still Audino grind?

But I definitely won't bother catching one when I can just transfer one from White.
Playing: Project Cross Zone
Waiting for: SRW OG the 2nd

User Info: FungusForBrains

FungusForBrains
4 years ago#14
I caught one in White 1 because it was the first time I saw it after grinding in an area for ages and thought it was rare. :P

. . . So D, really, since I don't need another.

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
4 years ago#15
I caught the first Audino I saw.

User Info: elconoM

elconoM
4 years ago#16
D

C/D:There won't be an Audino in your PC any time soon
C

Catch and release makes me feel like a fisherman. Like the smoking one from Gen2.
Still playing @ Animal Crossing: Wild World, Pokemon gens 4 & 5, San Andreas, Champions of Norrath 8D

User Info: WolfJounin

WolfJounin
4 years ago#17
I wouldn't catch it regardless of its exp, since I don't really like its appearance or its stats/moves... and I'm not the "catch 1 of everything!" type of guy either... well I was, until I encountered a Bidoof.
Everything in life is a battle. Even peace itself is a battle to maintain it.

User Info: Nidhogg151

Nidhogg151
4 years ago#18
WolfJounin posted...
I wouldn't catch it regardless of its exp, since I don't really like its appearance or its stats/moves... and I'm not the "catch 1 of everything!" type of guy either... well I was, until I encountered a Bidoof.

While I'm not saying that's wrong, it is pretty ironic considering the game.
You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well armed.
Pokemon White 2: 4986 2948 4576

User Info: Ansem_the_evil

Ansem_the_evil
4 years ago#19
D Already caught it, working on completing the pokedex right now
My 3DS FC: 1332-7692-1950

User Info: AlBeerBuzz

AlBeerBuzz
4 years ago#20
After E4,
we can battle the people in the stadiums on a daily basis, black tower, daily rival battle, grinding at the E4, I don't think there is a need for the Audinos.
With these battles, you can go from level 1 to level 50 and get a lot of money in about 30 mins.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. C/D: You won't be catching audino any time soon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71286/7 11:42AM