I used Flash on the champion.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I used Flash on the champion.

User Info: Smogoon

Smogoon
5 years ago#31
Rose_Mage posted...
lighting_deity posted...
but you can break what was destroyed many years ago.

I can't decide whether you are trying to flirt with her or you are just simply being comically : http://i46.tinypic.com/34gof41.jpg as usual.

tg's a multitasker.
http://minus.com/mAwwlI4t5 - http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang

User Info: Cpt_Calamity

Cpt_Calamity
5 years ago#32
More than once I have questioned whether she's actually a girl or not. Sometimes it seems like she's trying too hard.
I throw s*** at fans.

User Info: lighting_deity

lighting_deity
5 years ago#33
Rose_Mage posted...
lighting_deity posted...

I can't decide whether you are trying to flirt with her or you are just simply being comically : http://i46.tinypic.com/34gof41.jpg as usual.

if i was it would be less negative and more classy. i have certain lines and phrases that i can only disclose to male bros(girls can be bros)
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic

User Info: lighting_deity

lighting_deity
5 years ago#34
Smogoon posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
lighting_deity posted...

tg's a multitasker.

lol, guys. i am not flirting. unless i have pics that prove she is a girl i will not flirt. golden rule, pics or it is a dude.
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic

User Info: Mistress_Zelda_

Mistress_Zelda_
5 years ago#35
Cpt_Calamity posted...
More than once I have questioned whether she's actually a girl or not. Sometimes it seems like she's trying too hard.

You know, it would take a lot of effort to try and trick everyone on here for years. Plus, I'm also MistressZelda (or some variation) on several other sites and it would take a effort to pull of that same act...everywhere. XD Plus, who on earth would want to do that?

Plus, Rose and Sol have seen my picture. :) They know I am girl~

Also, if it's the "hun" thing I do, please keep in mind I am Southern! :) We say that a lot down here!
Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings, once upon a December.

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
5 years ago#36
The_Sol_Blader posted...
Its terrible. She's making herself near impossible not to like, and I hate it! Honestly I think its all an act, and she's laughing at us all. Nobody is this cutesy...

You don't know many girls huh

Ouch...that was uncalled for...,*******

Lol, Zelda's just fun to tease now and again. Honestly she's exactly the kind of lady I like(assuming this is here true personality of course)

Edit: No fair! I wanna see your picture too!!

.....good lord...I've become an E-stalker...
I am The Defender of Darkness. The Knight of Nothingness. The Master of Murkiness.
I am the Keeper of Shadows, AND I WILL RULE YOU!!

User Info: Dragon5555DDU

Dragon5555DDU
5 years ago#37
Shwing
360 GT: Dark Gaia27
PSN: DarkGaia2790

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
5 years ago#38
KeeperOfShadows posted...
The_Sol_Blader posted...
Its terrible. She's making herself near impossible not to like, and I hate it! Honestly I think its all an act, and she's laughing at us all. Nobody is this cutesy...

You don't know many girls huh

Lol, Zelda's just fun to tease now and again. Honestly she's exactly the kind of lady I like(assuming this is here true personality of course)

he is not a lady, yo
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
5 years ago#39
ColtCababa posted...
There is absolutely only one thing I can say about this thread:

d(-_-)b

lul I hear ya

too many crossdressers nowadays
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.

User Info: Mistress_Zelda_

Mistress_Zelda_
5 years ago#40
KeeperOfShadows posted...

Oh...y'all are teasing me? Sorry, I'm unbelievably dense. >.< I should learn to go with the flow more...

And I am like this in real life just...a bit shyer. >///< I dunno I get really intimidated by lots of people sometimes. Coupled with my low self esteem...it just leads to me being super shy in real life. But I am like this once you warm up to me~
Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings, once upon a December.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I used Flash on the champion.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived