now if only gamefreak can make Normal type Pokemon better.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. now if only gamefreak can make Normal type Pokemon better.

User Info: kristenstewarts

kristenstewarts
4 years ago#1
i think Normal Pokemon should get an overall boost in power because they have no strengths.
i want to lay you down, take off all your skin, and lick you lovingly

User Info: kabigon20

kabigon20
4 years ago#2
They only have one weakness and an immunity. Theyre fine.
Brawl fc: 0946-1910-2716 Pokemon Black 2 fc: 5372-8298-8628
Ruby/Sapphire remakes will be part of 6th gen on 3DS. If not, I'll close my account.

User Info: kristenstewarts

kristenstewarts
4 years ago#3
practically all normal damaging moves are physical. no special attack love for the normals :P
i want to lay you down, take off all your skin, and lick you lovingly

User Info: ClassyOldHat

ClassyOldHat
4 years ago#4
kristenstewarts posted...
practically all normal damaging moves are physical. no special attack love for the normals :P

While I am unsure about whether normal types really need to be Super Effective against something, I do agree that they are in dire need of more widely distributed useful Special moves. Very few of the High Sp. Atk Normals can learn Tri Attack or Hyper Voice.

Edit: Whoops! I Forgot Hyper Voice became a Move Tutor option in this game, and many Normals can learn it.

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
4 years ago#5

(points to Tri Attack, Judgement, Hyper Beam, Hyper Voice, Razor Wind, Relic Song, Round, Snore, Spit Up, Swift, Techno Blast, Trump Card, Uproar, Weather Ball, and Wring Out)

http://pokemondb.net/move/type/normal
I hack life.
Got a Wii U launch night!

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
4 years ago#6
pokemonfreak97 posted...

(points to Tri Attack, Judgement, Hyper Beam, Hyper Voice, Razor Wind, Relic Song, Round, Snore, Spit Up, Swift, Techno Blast, Trump Card, Uproar, Weather Ball, and Wring Out)

http://pokemondb.net/move/type/normal

Four of those are signature moves, Razor Wind is pretty awful, and Hyper Beam is just. Hyper Beam. But I do see what you're saying
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards

User Info: DynoStretch

DynoStretch
4 years ago#7
I'm more wondering if they'll ever make Poison types better.
Remember: Nintendo is more violent than Playstation and Microsoft COMBINED... They just don't show blood.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. now if only gamefreak can make Normal type Pokemon better.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71299/19 7:43AM