Triple battles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FFMaster1212

FFMaster1212
4 years ago#1
I have seen people complaining about how triple battles can't be beat if 2 pokemon faint at the same time. The fix choose a healthy pokemon and then select a fainted pokemon
accf 1721-5215-5431 name:Aaron town:homely;
3ds friend code:1590-4706-8328

User Info: ZeroManArmy

ZeroManArmy
4 years ago#2
Wish I had seen this so I could try it. Yeah I had to soft reset. Good thing I saved right before. XD
Hacker Ethic (Black: 2107-7940-9633)
Although sometimes skirting the law, hackers posses an explicit ethic and their primary goal is knowledge acquisition

User Info: FFMaster1212

FFMaster1212
4 years ago#3
ZeroManArmy posted...
Wish I had seen this so I could try it. Yeah I had to soft reset. Good thing I saved right before. XD

I was playing through white version and had to soft reset until I figured this out
accf 1721-5215-5431 name:Aaron town:homely;
3ds friend code:1590-4706-8328

User Info: tsunamisurfer08

tsunamisurfer08
4 years ago#4
I thought the game made it fairly clear. You select one to switch out, then have to pick which one you want it to replace. I never had this problem.
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.

User Info: ZeroManArmy

ZeroManArmy
4 years ago#5
tsunamisurfer08 posted...
I thought the game made it fairly clear. You select one to switch out, then have to pick which one you want it to replace. I never had this problem.

It doesn't say to do that.
Hacker Ethic (Black: 2107-7940-9633)
Although sometimes skirting the law, hackers posses an explicit ethic and their primary goal is knowledge acquisition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71299/19 7:43AM